This tournament is not sanctioned and will not count for ranking by the governing organization.
Thank you for participating in our National Level 3 tournament. We hope you enjoyed your time in Macon and will consider returning to one of our next tournaments.
Congratulations, Kayden Colombo, for winning our sportsmanship award!
Reminder ALL matches will be at JDS Monday. JDS will open at 7:45 AM Monday.
* Singles matches will be 2 tiebreak sets with a 10 pt tiebreak at one set all.
* Doubles - 8 game pro set with add Scoring
COVID POLICY -
The buildings will be closed to the public. You will be able to enter JDS to go to the bathroom and drop a racquet for stringing. Other than that you will need to be outside or in your car.
John Drew Smith Tennis Center - JDS (on draw sheet) Double check your time and location
Randy Stephens Tennis Center - RSTC (on draw sheet) Double check your time and location
BOYS ONLY: Losers from the R16 will not play on Monday due to the consolation having to catch up to where these players feed into the consolation draw.
John Drew Smith Tennis Center
3280 North Ingle Place - Macon, GA - 31210
Randy Stephens Tennis Center
7035 Houston Rd - Macon, GA - 31216
Tattnall Tennis Center
1155 College St - Macon, GA - 31201
Hotels will be listed on our website
Hosting CVB information -
Visit Macon website
Virtual Tournament Desk Registration *MANDATORY FOR ALL PLAYERS* by Jan 13, at 9 PM
In response to the COVID-19, we will be using Match Tennis App’s Virtual Tournament Desk technology to help facilitate CDC best practices.
In order to compete in this event, all competitors MUST click the below link to fill out the check-in form, and sign the waiver for this tournament. Click more info for the waiver.
Click Here For Mandatory Registration for Match Tennis App/VTD and Sign Waiver
New Doubles Participation Procedures for Match Tennis App (MANDATORY... NO EXCEPTIONS!)
* All players MUST add their Doubles Partner name and USTA number to the waiver form under the “Doubles Partner” Section in order to play doubles in this event
* Click the link below to complete the waiver form and add your doubles partner details under the “doubles partner” section
* If you have already completed the waiver form but did not have a partner at the time the waiver was completed, please log in to Match Tennis App to edit your waiver and add your doubles partner details by going to My Account>Completed Waivers>Tournament Name>Add Partner Details>Click Update
* If you still need to find a doubles partner follow the steps in the next section below and then refer back to step #3 above to add your partners name to your waiver form in order to be able to participate in doubles for this event
Click HERE to Complete Waiver and Add Required Doubles Partner Info
Still Need A Doubles Partner?
If you need a doubles partner we will be using The Match Tennis App Free Doubles Pairing Service.
To Find a Doubles Partner Follow These Steps:
* Click the link below to complete the MANDATORY tournament waiver
* Create a FREE account or log in to Match Tennis App by clicking the link below
* Search for and click on our tournament details page inside of Match Tennis App
* Click the “Find A Doubles Partner” button and add your player’s name to the doubles list
* Then contact and be contacted by others looking for a doubles partner
* Once a partner is secured you MUST add your partner details to your waiver form by logging into Match Tennis App and going to My Account>Completed Waivers>Tournament Name>Add Doubles Partner Details>Click Update
The doubles pairing service is privatized through Match Tennis App, so you do NOT have to share any personal contact info with others unless you choose to do so!
If you are player that has moved into the Southern Section and have changed your USTA Membership to Southern, after January 1st 2021, please let us know if you should be considered for seeding- we are using the Southern Tennis Link Ranking from 1/2/1/2020- 12/31/2020 for seeding, therefore if you moved into the section in January you will not show up on that list. We will use the 2021 National Standing list and the 2020 National Standing list from Tennislink 1/1/2020-12/31/2020 to determine the seed.
Players please be aware that Southern Junior Competitive Committee approved to use the Southern Ranking Lists from 1/1/2020- 1/1/2021 for seeding at this Level 3. Unfortunately, there are many inconsistencies and some errors with the new National Standing List. The Southern list includes all tournaments from January 1, 2020 to January 1, 2021. Below is the link (click more info). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
If you have sent an email or done the doubles pairings on Match App you will be partnered together. This is a new system with alot to work out. Please be patient if you do not see your name with your partner.
Saturday - Boys will be playing at Randy Stephens Tennis Center (RSTC)
Girls will play at JDS Tennis Center (JDS)
Sunday - Girls will play at Randy Stephens Tennis Center (RSTC)
Boys will play at JDS Tennis Center (JDS)
Monday and Tuesday - ALL matches will be at JDS Tennis Center!!
We will have a trainer who will be on site 30 minutes before play each day.
A Stringer will be on site during play each day of the tournament
Players will receive a gift for the tournament. Shirts will not be provided.
Singles will be a 128 draw. Doubles will be a 64 draw.
No Selection Process. All registered players will be selected.
Entry to this tournament is restricted. To see how entrants will be selected, follow the “Selection Process” link to the left. It is the player’s responsibility to check the selection list(s) after registering online to be sure that a check mark appears beside the player’s name on the list, in order to insure proper registration. Entries must be submitted by Monday, December 7, 2020 11:59:00 PM Eastern Time.
In the future, you can jump straight to this tournament by entering the tournament identification number: 700141920 from the searchable schedule homepage.
To use TennisLink, cookies must be enabled in the user's browser. For more information,
please go to your browser's help menu.