Virtual Tournament Desk Registration **MANDATORY FOR ALL PLAYERS** by Dec 3 by 9pm
In response to the COVID-19, we will be using Match Tennis App’s Virtual Tournament Desk technology to help facilitate CDC best practices.
In order to compete in this event, all competitors MUST click the below link to fill out the check-in form, and sign the waiver for this tournament.
FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES TO ENSURE YOU'LL RECEIVE COURT ASSIGNMENTS VIA TEXT (Please Click Link To Read)
* When setting up your Match Tennis App account, all family members should sign in with the same username and password.
* Make sure you add three DIFFERENT contact numbers during the Pre Tournament Virtual Check-In THAT WILL BE ON during the tournament. They all should be cell numbers since messages will be in the form of texts. When you are called to court, all your contact phones will receive the message.
* If you need to add or change contact numbers go to “My Account” in Match Tennis App and click “Completed Waivers” to add or change contact numbers.
Please click the “more info” link to learn how we will be using VTD to keep you SAFE during the tournament:
***SELECTION PROCESS & RULES***
1. ONLY BOYS & GIRLS 12'S AND 14'S FOR THIS EVENT.
2. SELECTION PROCESS IS TOP 56 FROM STANDINGS LIST (UTR top to bottom rating if there are players with no ranking and there are open spots), 6 NEXT BEST UTR'S, 2 WILD CARDS.
3. NO DOUBLES.
4. NO CONSOLATION.
5. PLAYER MUST USE MATCH TENNIS APP TO CHECK IN AND SIGN WAIVER FORM.
6. ONE SPECTATOR PER PLAYER. NO EXCEPTIONS.
7. THIS TOURNAMENT IS A SECTION LEVEL 2 AND NATIONAL LEVEL 4.
8. ALL PLAYERS, SPECTATORS, AND STAFF MUST WEAR MASK AT ALL TIMES (EXCEPT WHILE PLAYING ON COURT).
USTA CLOSED EVENT
This tournament is a Level 4 National Event, as such, this tournament is only open for entry to only USTA junior members domiciled in the Southern California Section who are citizens of the United States, permanent resident aliens, diplomats, aliens with refugee status and aliens with asylee status as defined in the current Friend at Court USTA Regulations (2020: Sec IX.C.1. p. 127). SCTA junior tournaments with national ranking points are closed for entry to all other USTA junior members.
Players are selected manually by the tournament director after the close of registration.
Entry to this tournament is open to specified residents only. Entries must be submitted by Sunday, November 29, 2020 11:59:00 PM Pacific Time. Only USTA members can register online if available.
In the future, you can jump straight to this tournament by entering the tournament identification number: 650010720 from the searchable schedule homepage.
To use TennisLink, cookies must be enabled in the user's browser. For more information,
please go to your browser's help menu.