***JUNIOR TOURNAMENT ANNOUNCEMENT 09112020***
IMPORTANT TOURNAMENT INFORMATION UPDATE REGARDING TOURNAMENTS FROM 9/11-9/15 AND CTC. THIS ANNOUNCEMENT ALSO AFFECTS THE L3 ANAHEIM TENNIS CENTER TOURNAMENT. PLEASE 'CLICK MORE' INFO TO VIEW THE ANNOUNCEMENT.
Virtual Tournament Desk Registration **MANDATORY FOR ALL PLAYERS**
In response to the COVID-19, we will be using Match Tennis App’s Virtual Tournament Desk technology to help facilitate CDC best practices.
In order to compete in this event, all competitors MUST click the below link to fill out the check-in form, and sign the waiver for this tournament.
FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES TO ENSURE YOU'LL RECEIVE COURT ASSIGNMENTS VIA TEXT
* When setting up your Match Tennis App account, all family members should sign in with the same username and password.
* Make sure you add three DIFFERENT contact numbers during the Pre Tournament Virtual Check-In THAT WILL BE ON during the tournament. They all should be cell numbers since messages will be in the form of texts. When you are called to court, all your contact phones will receive the message.
* If you need to add or change contact numbers go to “My Account” in Match Tennis App and click “Completed Waivers” to add or change contact numbers.
VIRTUAL TOURNAMENT DESK (Please Click Link Below and Read)
For the safety of all Tournament players, parents, coaches and staff we will NOT be using a physical tournament desk where social gathering is most common. We instead will be using Match Tennis App’s Virtual Tournament Desk to help facilitate CDC guidelines for social distancing. Please click the “more info” link to learn how we will be using VTD to keep you SAFE during the tournament:
*** SCTA SELECTION PROCESS AND RULES***
Selection Process and Rules As Follows:
1. Top 30 from the Southern California Standings List; Next 2 Best UTR's.
2. No 10U divisions.
3. NO DOUBLES!
4. One Spectator Per Player Allowed.
5. Player must sign in and check in via Match Tennis App.
6. All seeding was done by UTR per usual for Levels 1-4.
Players are selected manually by the tournament director after the close of registration.
Entry to this tournament is open to all USTA members. Entries must be submitted by Monday, September 21, 2020 11:59:00 PM Pacific Time. Only USTA members can register online if available.
In the future, you can jump straight to this tournament by entering the tournament identification number: 650061420 from the searchable schedule homepage.
To use TennisLink, cookies must be enabled in the user's browser. For more information,
please go to your browser's help menu.