***SELECTION PROCESS & RULES***
Selection Process and Rules As Follows:
1. Top 30 from the Southern California Standings List; Next 2 Best UTR's.
2. No 10U divisions.
3. NO DOUBLES!
4. One Spectator Per Player Allowed.
5. Player must sign in and check in via Match Tennis App.
Virtual Tournament Desk Registration **MANDATORY FOR ALL PLAYERS** by Sep 2 at 9 PM
In response to the COVID-19, we will be using Match Tennis App’s Virtual Tournament Desk technology to help facilitate CDC best practices.
In order to compete in this event, all competitors MUST click the below link to fill out the check-in form, and sign the waiver for this tournament.
FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES TO ENSURE YOU'LL RECEIVE COURT ASSIGNMENTS VIA TEXT
* When setting up your Match Tennis App account, all family members should sign in with the same username and password.
* Make sure you add three DIFFERENT contact numbers during the Pre Tournament Virtual Check-In THAT WILL BE ON during the tournament. They all should be cell numbers since messages will be in the form of texts. When you are called to court, all your contact phones will receive the message.
* If you need to add or change contact numbers go to “My Account” in Match Tennis App and click “Completed Waivers” to add or change contact numbers.
VIRTUAL TOURNAMENT DESK (Please Click Link Below and Read)
For the safety of all Tournament players, parents, coaches, and staff we will NOT be using a physical tournament desk where the social gathering is most common. We instead will be using Match Tennis App’s Virtual Tournament Desk to help facilitate CDC guidelines for social distancing. Please click the “more info” link to learn how we will be using VTD to keep you SAFE during the tournament:
Match! Tennis Application
Player Selection Type
We will be using the Match Tennis App for check-in and scores to
reduce crowding. Please familiarize yourself with the app prior to
Masks required by players and spectators at all times while
off-court. Guests must maintain a minimum distance of 6 ft from one
another. One spectator per player. Failure to abide by this will
result in removal from the event without refund.
R32, R16, QF's: 2/3 sets, ad scoring, 10 point tiebreaker in lieu
of a third set
SF, F: 2/3 full sets, ad scoring.
To reduce health risks by way of number of people on site, this
will be a single elimination event. No consolation, no
Girls' 18's and Boys' 18's will both be starting on Friday,
September 4th. Matches will start at 4:00 and carry on through the
Saturday Start and More Information
Please see that Saturday matches will be starting as early as 8AM.
Matches will be played throughout the entire day.
In light of the holiday, Monday Finals will be scheduled for the
Once you have qualified for the event, you will not be refunded.
All unqualified participants will be refunded.
Players are selected manually by the tournament director after the close of registration.
Entry to this tournament is open to all USTA members. Entries must be submitted by Monday, August 31, 2020 11:59:00 PM Pacific Time. Only USTA members can register online if available.
In the future, you can jump straight to this tournament by entering the tournament identification number: 650036221 from the searchable schedule homepage.
Division and Draw Type Abbreviations
To use TennisLink, cookies must be enabled in the user's browser. For more information,
please go to your browser's help menu.