USTA Eastern & Cary Leeds Tennis Center would like to invite
all current, incoming college players and juniors to participate in
a series of high level competitive tournaments.
Player Selection Type
* Number of players per event: 16 players. 12 collegiate and
4 junior players
* Collegiate players: Players attending university this Fall
2020 are considered collegiate players
* Junior players: 4 top junior players will be selected
based on UTR
* Selection process: Selection by UTR
* Tournament format: Group stages (4 per group) semis &
final. Each player gets 3 matches guaranteed
* Match format: Best of three sets sets with a 10 point
tiebreaker in lieu of a third
* Entry fee: $85
* Prize money: $250
Players are selected manually by the tournament director after the close of registration.
Entry to this tournament is open to all USTA members. Entries must be submitted by Tuesday, September 15, 2020 11:59:00 PM Eastern Time. Only USTA members can register online if available.
In the future, you can jump straight to this tournament by entering the tournament identification number: 100127020 from the searchable schedule homepage.
Division and Draw Type Abbreviations
To use TennisLink, cookies must be enabled in the user's browser. For more information,
please go to your browser's help menu.