Player Selection Type
ALL MATCHES WILL START AT 2PM FRIDAY 8/21
USTA Eastern & Cary Leeds Tennis Center would like to invite
all current, incoming college players and juniors to participate in
a series of high level competitive tournaments.
* Number of players per event: 8 men and 8 women players. 6
college and 2 junior players
* Collegiate players: Players attending university this Fall
2020 are considered collegiate players
* Junior players: 2 top junior players will be selected
based on UTR
* Selection process: Selection by UTR
* Tournament format: Group stages (4 per group) semis &
final. Each player gets 3 matches guaranteed
* Match format: Best of three sets sets with a 10 point
tiebreaker in lieu of a third
* Entry fee: $85
* Prize money: $250 for winner
Players are selected manually by the tournament director after the close of registration.
Entry to this tournament is open to all USTA members. Entries must be submitted by Wednesday, August 19, 2020 11:59:00 PM Eastern Time. Only USTA members can register online if available.
In the future, you can jump straight to this tournament by entering the tournament identification number: 100126821 from the searchable schedule homepage.
Division and Draw Type Abbreviations
To use TennisLink, cookies must be enabled in the user's browser. For more information,
please go to your browser's help menu.