Player Selection Type
Update 7/7 - Thank you to every who registered for this tournament.
With the great last minute turnout, draws will be posting Tuesday
This tournament weekend was recently made available so we are
excited to add this Advanced level tournament in July. This is
singles only format and we will be following increased safety
measures (see below). We are looking forward to a great experience
for all the participants!
Main Draw 12U-18U: Match Format 2 out of 3 sets, no-ad scoring, 3rd
set is 10pt Super Tiebreaker.
Consolation 12U-18U = 8 game Proset
10U (Green Dot) Advanced is 8 Game Proset for main draw and
All participants draws will be first match loser consolation
(unless if 3 or 4 participants for an event, will be changed to a
round robin to ensure enough match play).
Additional Safety Measures:
- Please do not come if you're feeling ill/sick
- Maximum one spectator per child per match. Seating will be marked
and you may not move chairs.
- All spectators will be required to wear masks per recent
Washington state Governor announcement.
- Participants are not required to wear masks on court, but will be
required to put back on masks as they leave court to report scores
and when they arrive for check-in.
- All scores will be entered online only. We will not be posting
scores on paper in ETC lobby.
- Questions - email tournament director Travis Roach
(firstname.lastname@example.org) or via cell 206-484-1988.
- Since these tournament dates only recently became available to
ETC, there is a possibility some draws may not be as large in
- Therefore you can signup for 1 or 2 singles events per
- ETC is an indoor facility. We are planning on opening our two
large bay doors for increased air flow.
No Selection Process. All registered players will be selected.
Entry to this tournament is open to all USTA members. Entries must be submitted by Sunday, July 5, 2020 11:59:00 PM Pacific Time. Only USTA members can register online if available.
In the future, you can jump straight to this tournament by entering the tournament identification number: 600020020 from the searchable schedule homepage.
Division and Draw Type Abbreviations
To use TennisLink, cookies must be enabled in the user's browser. For more information,
please go to your browser's help menu.