Match Schedule Info - Future Match Info
8am matches court/deck assignments 7/25
Court Assignment Saturday 8am
· Court 3: Levi Wojtalik v. Ethan Gray
· Court 4: Teresa Wojtalik v. Maureen Tancredi
· Court 5: Dylan Long v. Rohan Golla
· Court 6: Eli Mercer v. Jack Jentz
· Court 7: Isaac Flanery v. John Tiplick
· Court 8: Nicholas Shirley v. Andrew Spirrison
· Court 9: Peyton Guider v. William Hays
· Court 10: Matthew Liu v. Aaron Gu
· Court 11: Alexander Antonopoulos v. Chris Bawi Lian
· Court 12: Michael Asplund v. Reese Knoderer
· Court 13: Sebastian Lisiak v. Zach Abrahamson
· Court 14: Eli Dieveney v. Amritanshu Kar
· Court 15: Owen Larrimer v. Charlie Coleman
· Court 16: Rocky Li v. Jacob Erwin
· Court 17: Charlie Held v. Cole Herrman
· Court 18: Daksh Patel v. Jack Ma
· Court 19: Harrison Stutler v. Tyler Lane
· Court 20: Will Hutchinson v. Anvay Atram
· Court 21: Spencer Gillespie v. Avner Wong
· Court 22: Ryan Carr v. Aidan William
· Court 23: Rumi Kim v. Marissa Benge
· Court 24: Isabelle May v. Nora perkins
· Court 25: Riley Trinkle v. Katy Hancock
· Court 26: Lacy Hancock v. Isabella Norris
· Court 27: Harper Wigand v. Emma Gu
· Court 28: Bella Duncan v. Laila Smith
· Court 29: Reese Mundy v. Mischa Briggs
· Court 30: Caroline Allen v. Isabella Ireland
WARMUPS FOR THE WEEKEND
Friday- players can only warmup on the 3rd and 4th deck after 3pm.
Saturday/Sunday- warmup courts are available from until 7:45am each morning. After 7:45am, only courts 1/2 are available on a first come first serve basis.
FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES FOR THE TOURNAMENT WHILE WARMING UP, NO EXTRA SPECTATORS OR PEOPLE ON COURT!
GIRLS 16 Doubles times have been changed as of 3:15 pm Thursday
PLEASE RECHECK YOUR TIMES AFTER 4:00 PM THURSDAY 7/23.
COVID 2020 AND SAFETY PRECAUTIONS FOR THIS TOURNAMENT!
1. Players will check-in for matches under the pavilion on the southwest side of the tennis house. Please follow social distancing and check-in one player at a time. See below, players should put their masks on immediately after exiting their cars. At check-in, players will receive their wrist band and official tournament player gift (t-shirt).
2. If you are not feeling well, please withdraw from the event. If you are a spectator and not feeling well, please stay home. If you have an outstanding COVID-19 test, please advise the tournament staff immediately.
3. Only ONE spectator allowed on site per player and they must wear a mask and practice social distancing. Spectators must bring their own chairs. NEW TO THIS TOURNAMENT, PLAYERS WILL RECEIVE ONE WRIST BAND TO GIVE TO THEIR ONE SPECTATOR. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A WRISTBAND ON, YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE PREMISES. THE USTA MIDWEST AND CITA HAS AUTHORIZED GIVING SUSPENSION POINTS IF THIS IS NOT FOLLOWED. A DIFFERENT COLORED WRIST BAND WILL BE ISSUED EACH DAY OF THE TOURNAMENT.
4. One restroom is available on site. Please use the restroom at home before you arrive.
5. There is no use of the tennis house to fill water jugs or access the ice machine. No water fountains are in use on site.
6. Players AND parents must wear masks entering and exiting the courts, also while on site.
7. All staff will wear masks and stay 6 feet away all players. Staff will clean score cards and nets after matches. Officials on court will stay 6 feet away from all players.
8. Players can only enter and exit the courts on the westside of the courts and must sanitize their hands when entering.
9. Only one player changes the scorecards and players must put their bags on opposite sides of the court. The player with the last name first in the alphabet will turn the score cards. Two balls will be used in each match unless players request two more balls in which they will not touch their opponents balls.
10. When the match is finished, do not shake hands. A touch of the racquets is acceptable.
11. Players will be expected to report their scores under the pavilion when finished. Players will put balls in the hopper and get their next match times. Players should always have a mask on. Failure to do so can result in the tournament referee assigning suspension points to the player.
12. When waiting to get your official player gift (t-shirt) you must stay 6 feet apart with a mask on.
REMIND AND FIRST MATCHES OF THE DAY: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR FOLLOWING THESE MESSAGES
Please text the message @cita2020 to the number 81010 to get updates about the tournament. if the player does not have a phone, the parent/spectator should signup to get these messages.
SCORING FORMATS: please read and relay to your player!!
All singles matches- 2/3 regular sets with a match (10 point) tiebreak for a third set.
Boys doubles and girls 14's doubles- 2/3 fast 4 sets NO-AD scoring, tiebreak at 3-3 to 7, and match tiebreak to 10 for the third set.
Girls 16's and 18's doubles- 2/3 regular sets with a match (10 point) tiebreak for a third set.
Official Tournament Hotel
Rooms are available on a first come first serve basis at the Hampton Inn at Keystone at the Crossing.
8980 River Crossing Blvd, Indianapolis, IN 46240(317) 706-7500
This is a Midwest Level 3 Tournament for players from the
Central Indiana district only. Selection and seeding will be done
Players will only be allowed to play in one division of the
District Closed. If you register and play in the Boys or Girls 14s,
you will not be able to also register for the Boys or Girls
The only playing site - 28 courts at the "Barbara S. Wynne Tennis Center" at North Central High School; 1805 E. 86th Street; Indianapolis, IN 46240.
* Alternates NOT SELECTED AT THE TIME OF THE DRAW will not have been charged on TennisLink and will need to provide a valid CC# by phone* if put into the draw due to a withdrawal.
Singles: depending on the size of the draws, matches can start as early as 4pm on Friday July 24th. All singles matches are two out of three tiebreak sets with a match tiebreak for the third set.
Doubles: doubles will start after singles on Saturday afternoon and Sunday afternoon. No doubles will be played Friday evening.
Player gifts: players will receive a voucher for a t-shirt. Individual names and extra shirts will be available on-site for purchase at your discretion.
COVID 2020: This tournament is the same points level at the traditional qualifier for the Midwest Closed 2020. The 12 and under B/G will be played later. The Girls 16's and 18's tournament was conducted in February.
Players are selected manually by the tournament director after the close of registration.
Entry to this tournament is open to specified residents only. Entries must be submitted by Monday, July 20, 2020 11:59:00 PM Indiana Time. Only USTA members can register online if available.
In the future, you can jump straight to this tournament by entering the tournament identification number: 850141320 from the searchable schedule homepage.
To use TennisLink, cookies must be enabled in the user's browser. For more information,
please go to your browser's help menu.