Player Selection Type
ON FRIDAY THE IDAHO GOVERNOR ANNOUNCED THE STATE WAS BEING
ROLLED BACK TO STAGE 2. IT IS VITAL THAT ALL PLAYERS AND SPECTATORS
FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES OUTLINED BELOW. YOU WILL NOTICE EXTRA
MONITORING AND ENFORCEMENT.
PLEASE SHOW OUR STAFF PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING AS WE ADAPT TO
THESE DIFFICULT TIMES. WE ALL HAVE THE SAME GOAL TO PROVIDE A SAFE
TENNIS OPPORTUNITY FOR PLAYERS. THANKS.
It is a priority of the tournament and Eagle Tennis
Club to keep all players safe and healthy. We are taking extra
precautions such as increased sanitation stations and cleaning
- ONLY 2 SPECTATORS for each player please.
- PLAYERS AND SPECTATORS: NO EARLY ENTRANCE ALLOWED UNTIL 30
minutes prior to match.
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED FOR SPECTATORS
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED FOR PLAYERS until on court
- NO "HANGING OUT" exit the building after conclusion of
- If a player or spectator is experiencing any symptoms such as
fever or cough, do not enter the building and contact Tournament
- If a player or spectator has anyone in household that has tested
positive for COVID-19, you are not allowed to participate or come
inside the facility.
No Selection Process. All registered players will be selected.
Entry to this tournament is open to all USTA members. Entries must be submitted by Saturday, November 7, 2020 11:59:00 PM Mountain Time. Only USTA members can register online if available.
In the future, you can jump straight to this tournament by entering the tournament identification number: 250024920 from the searchable schedule homepage.
Division and Draw Type Abbreviations
To use TennisLink, cookies must be enabled in the user's browser. For more information,
please go to your browser's help menu.