Update - 9/16/2020, 215 pm
Based on draw sizes, all divisions will be able to be held on Saturday.
OP h - Overland Park Racquet Club outdoor hard courts; clay - OP clay courts; HP - Harmon Park in Prairie Village KS - all venues outdoors
Divisions - Days (Updated 9/5/2020)
G12, B16-18 on Saturday, 9/19 ... B 12-14, G14 on Sunday, 9/20 ... If the # of divisions is small, this may be combined or consolidated.
This event may be held on the hard and/or clay courts at OPRC. If large draws, a second site is possible.
Heart of America Rules for Summer 2020
Tournament Directors will be implementing a number of measures to help provide a safe playing environment during the Covid-19 pandemic. Players and spectators must make every effort to follow this new protocol before, during and after their matches.
· A waiver will be signed before the start of play and temperature will be taken of player & spectator.
· Players bring their own chairs for changeovers and umbrella for shade.Players will be asked to sit 6-feet from their opponent. Players to bring own personal towels, water and ice.
· Spectators are asked to bring their own chair. Bleachers, benches and other public seating will be closed.
· Only 1 spectator per player allowed.
· Score tenders will not be available (both players should bring index cards and pencils/pens to track the score)
· Players to arrive on site 10 minutes before scheduled match time and depart promptly after reporting your match score.
· Make every effort to maintain a safe social distance from players, officials, spectator and tournament staff to minimize the risk of exposure.
·Players and spectators must wear a mask into and out of the facility, whenever approaching the tournament desk and while in public areas such as restrooms.
Late Entries will not be accepted. Do not wait until the last minute to enter into this event.
If you have technical difficulties entering please contact the district Junior Competition coordinator before the deadline has passed.
Eligibility - This event will be open to all junior members in the USTA Missouri Valley. A player must be 11 years of age or completes the USTA 10 and Under Youth Progression program to participate.
After the entry deadline has passed, the tournament director will select players based on from lowest to highest from the most current version of USTA Missouri Valley Standings list.
Players who do not have a USTA Missouri Valley ranking will be selected by the tournament director once the deadline has passed.
If the entrant list of unranked players exceeds the draw limit, selection will be made based off of time entry/ confirmation number starting with the earliest registrant.
Single Short Set
One Set to 6 games
Best of 3 short sets with 7 pt Tiebreak in lieu of 3rd
Please contact the tournament director for any questions before and during the event.
Players are selected manually by the tournament director after the close of registration.
Entry to this tournament is open to specified residents only. Entries must be submitted by Monday, September 14, 2020 11:59:00 PM Central Time. Only USTA members can register online if available.
In the future, you can jump straight to this tournament by entering the tournament identification number: 400028820 from the searchable schedule homepage.
To use TennisLink, cookies must be enabled in the user's browser. For more information,
please go to your browser's help menu.