Virtual Tournament Desk Registration **MANDATORY FOR ALL PLAYERS** by Dec 24 at 9 PM
In response to the COVID-19, we will be using Match Tennis App’s Virtual Tournament Desk technology to help facilitate CDC best practices.
In order to compete in this event, all competitors MUST click the below link to fill out the check-in form, and sign the waiver for this tournament.
FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES TO ENSURE YOU'LL RECEIVE COURT ASSIGNMENTS VIA TEXT (Please Click Link To Read)
* When setting up your Match Tennis App account, all family members should sign in with the same username and password.
* Make sure you add three DIFFERENT contact numbers during the Pre Tournament Virtual Check-In THAT WILL BE ON during the tournament. They all should be cell numbers since messages will be in the form of texts. When you are called to court, all your contact phones will receive the message.
* If you need to add or change contact numbers go to “My Account” in Match Tennis App and click “Completed Waivers” to add or change contact numbers.
Please click the “MORE INFO” link to learn how we will be using VTD to keep you SAFE during the tournament: You can download the app via the link.
* UPDATE: TENTATIVE SCHEDULE *
Registration: December 26
Competition: December 27 - January 2
Registration: December 30
Competition: December 31 - January 6
DOUBLES ENTRY PROCESS - LOOKING FOR PARTER
1) Players MUST ENTER in the SAME AGE DIVISION as Singles.
Singles Alternates are also eligible for entry.
2) 64 Draw Max
3) Players are responsible to find their own partners. The
tournament cannot divulge contact info or make contacts on behalf of others.
4) Players “LOOKING FOR PARTNERS” may use the “MatchTennisAPP
to communicate directly with other entrants. Your contact information
a. Create a free account if you do not have an MTA account or login to your current MTA account and follow the below process:
b. Go to the APPs HOMEPAGE, Click the MENU button at top left
corner of the screen
c. Click “My Events”; Click the USTA National Winter Championships
(or Search and Add it to your “List of tournaments” if you have not already
d. Click “Find Doubles Partner”
e. Click “Add Player to List”. Add your name so other players
know you are looking. Find a doubles partner by contacting them via the
email or text buttons by their names. Click the "more info" link below to Watch MatchTennisAPP "How To Video"
5) Be sure to REMOVE YOUR NAME FROM THE LIST once you commit to a
partner so others will not continue to contact you.
6) TO ENTER: Go to your tennislink registration and click
“Edit Registration”. Both players must add each other’s partner name
there. There is no additional fee. After the tennislink entry
closes December 3, email & “copy your partner” with the entry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DOUBLES ENTRY DEADLINES - Close 5:00 PM
18s - December 25
16s - December 29
Court Surface and Ball Type
BG16s - Clay Court; US Open Regular Duty
B18 - Hard Court, US Open Extra Duty
G18 - Hard Court, US Open Extra Duty
Player Selection Process
The USTA National Standing list published on December 2nd will be used for selections. This list will utilize match result data from September 25, 2019, through December 2, 2020. For more details on the Player Selection Process, please view the "Selection Process" tab above. The Section Quota lists will be updated prior to the entry deadline and if you have questions on the calculation of your Section quota list, please contact your Sectional Association's office.
Players are selected from a variety of National Lists and generally require Section endorsement.
Entry to this tournament is restricted. To see how entrants will be selected, follow the “Selection Process” link to the left. It is the player’s responsibility to check the selection list(s) after registering online to be sure that a check mark appears beside the player’s name on the list, in order to insure proper registration. Entries must be submitted by Thursday, December 3, 2020 11:59:00 AM Eastern Time. Only USTA members can register online if available.
In the future, you can jump straight to this tournament by entering the tournament identification number: 150099020 from the searchable schedule homepage.
To use TennisLink, cookies must be enabled in the user's browser. For more information,
please go to your browser's help menu.