Player Selection Type
Update - no spectators per recent Governor's announcement (8/3)for
all tennis tournaments. Parent can check players in (and bathrooms
available for all), but only players may be in tennis court
Wednesday afternoon and evening have been added at ETC for a few
players to accommodate the large turnout.
Some players will have matches at Lake Washington High School
(outdoor courts) on Saturday and Sunday. The draws will be marked
LWHS for those matches. All other matches will be marked ETC =
Eastside Tennis Center)
- Choose 1 or 2 Events- 12U, 14U, 16U, 18U - yellow
- Main draw: 2 out of 3 sets (no ad) 10pt 3rd set tiebreaker;
consolation draw: 8 game prosets
- First match loser
Additional Safety Measures:
* Please do not come if you're feeling ill/sick.
* No Changing ends during match
* Participants are not required to wear masks on court, but will
be required to put back on masks as they leave court to report
scores and when they arrive for check-in.
* No Spectators per updated Governors 8/3 announcement
* All 3 match tennis balls are to be put in marked bins by tennis
courts after match
* All scores will be entered online only. We will not be posting
scores on paper in ETC lobby.
* ETC is an indoor facility. We are planning on opening our two
large bay doors for increased air flow.
Questions - email Travis Roach email@example.com (cell
Players are selected manually by the tournament director after the close of registration.
Entry to this tournament is open to all USTA members. Entries must be submitted by Sunday, August 9, 2020 11:59:00 PM Pacific Time. Only USTA members can register online if available.
In the future, you can jump straight to this tournament by entering the tournament identification number: 600012320 from the searchable schedule homepage.
Division and Draw Type Abbreviations
To use TennisLink, cookies must be enabled in the user's browser. For more information,
please go to your browser's help menu.