to make tournament as safe as possible The items listed below by bullet point are in place to help
reduce COVID-19 risks, but items 1 and 2 are the fundamental points that all
players and parents need to adhere to:
Participants and visitors are required to have their temperature
scanned and wear a face mask upon entry to the facility.
1. If you do not
feel comfortable playing tennis- DO NOT PLAY.
2. If you are sick with any symptoms at ALL, DO NOT ATTEND OR PLAY A
The following requirements are in place for all players and parents at this
tournament in order to make it as safe as possible for everyone:
* Participant has not traveled out of the country in the 14 days prior to the
* Participant has not been experiencing a cough, difficulty breathing or a loss
in taste/smell at the start of the tournament.
* Participant does not have a fever of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or above at the
start of the tournament.
* Participant has not been in contact with anyone who has a confirmed case of
COVID-19 in the 14 days prior to the tournament.
* Participant agrees to not participate in the tournament if they become sick
at the start of the tournament.
* Participant agrees to exit the facility immediately upon completion of their
match and reporting of their scores.
* Participant agrees to maintain a six-foot distance from all other persons at
the tennis center, except when they are competing in a match.
* Participant agrees not to use the facility’s water fountain except the bottle
* Participant understands that masks are required upon entering the main
facility, and are highly recommended when
at the tennis center and not competing in a match.
* As a parent of a participant, I agree to abide by the same restrictions as noted
above for the participants.
* As a parent of a participant, I understand that my child’s temperature may be
taken if they begin to show signs of illness during the tournament, and I must
pick them up immediately if their temperature is 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or
Water / Ice are not available on court. Participants must
bring their own water.
Youth Progression for 10 and under Events:
All Players ages 10 and under must play thru the new Youth Progression System. Starting with 2017 Tournaments players will only be allowed to enter tournaments at their approved level or one level below. No playing up will be allowed. In general players will find the progression from Orange 2(entry Level, will count as a level 5) to Orange 1(intermediate Level will count as a level 4) the quickest, then from Orange 1 to Green Level 10's(Advanced will count as at least a level 3) slightly more difficult, then from Green Level 10's to Yellow Ball play in 12's more difficult. Once a player ages up to 11 they will be eligible for Yellow Ball Play automatically. We hope the New Progression Pathway will help all players find their natural pathway.
Players are selected manually by the tournament director after the close of registration.
Entry to this tournament is open to all USTA members. Entries must be submitted by Wednesday, October 28, 2020 11:59:00 PM Central Time. Only USTA members can register online if available.
In the future, you can jump straight to this tournament by entering the tournament identification number: 700061320 from the searchable schedule homepage.
To use TennisLink, cookies must be enabled in the user's browser. For more information,
please go to your browser's help menu.