Match Schedule Info - Daily Schedule
Please DOUBLE CHECK UPDATED Sunday Main Draw and Consolation Times at Both Locations
Sunday's Main draw and Consolation start times are now posted for both locations.
Thanks for your patience during the rain delays!
Sites / Guest Policy / Warmup Courts / Check-in Info / Consolation
The Boys 18s & Girls 16s will play on hard courts at CYPRESS HAMMOCK PARK, 1300 Coral Springs Drive, Coral Springs, FL 33071. SITE DIRECTOR - Taylor Russo- 954-218-9157
Boys 16s & Girls 18s will be played on hard courts at the Tennis Center of Coral Springs. All other categories will be played on clay courts at the Tennis Center of Coral Springs, 2575 Sportsplex Drive, Coral Springs, FL 33065. SITE DIRECTOR - Carolina Small - 954-895-4737
All players are allowed ONE GUEST. No families, small children or pets will be allowed into the facility. Guests need to bring their own chairs. There is a MANDATORY MASK policy except for players during matches. NO EXCEPTIONS!
There are NO warm up courts and players should check in 15 minutes before their scheduled time. THERE WILL BE NO WARMUP COURTS.
All court assignments will be from the tournament desk outside adjacent to the pro shop building at each site.
Please advise the tournament director if you plan to play Consolation at the end of your 1st Match within 15 MINUTES. Please note the scoring format can be changed and some matches might switch court surfaces during the tournament due to inclement weather.
SAFETY GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ THE SAFETY PROTOCOLS FOR THIS WEEKEND
The safety and well-being of players, families and staff is our top priority, thus we have instituted a number of Safety Protocols that everyone must follow (details below). THIS TOURNAMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO EJECT/DISQUALIFY ANY PLAYER OR GUEST WHO DO NOT ADHERE TO THE SAFETY GUIDELINES WRITTEN HERE. NO EXCEPTIONS.
DO NOT PLAY:
· If you are exhibiting any symptoms of the COVID-19. According to the CDC, people with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported—ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. These symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus: fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell.
· If you have been in contact with someone with known or suspected COVID-19 in the last 14 days. Everyone must follow a minimum of 6-feet social distancing (except family members).
· The event has the right to check temperatures of players and/or their guests. If anyone exceeds the temperature per CDC Guidelines (100.4), they must leave the facility immediately and may not return for the duration of the event.
PLAYERS & GUESTS BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING:
· You MUST have your mask on when off the court
· Guests need to bring their own chairs.
· Please stay 6’ apart from others AT ALL TIMES
· Players may be accompanied on-site by only ONE GUEST per player – no other guests allowed on-site. NO EXCEPTIONS!
· Restrooms will be available. Please do not congregate in the restroom. Showers are closed.
· Everyone should wash their hands throughout the day.
· Come prepared with your own: Hand sanitizer, bananas, beverages, water, snacks, towels, and ice.
· Check in 15 minutes before your match in order that the event will run on-time and reduce the number of persons on-site.
· To save time please follow the cones (6 feet apart) at the tournament desk.
· Keep your player chair facing forward towards the tennis court. This way, the players on the adjacent court are facing away from you.
· Before warm up, players will spin their racquets to make choices of serving/receiving/sides
· Maintain safe social distance between players during the racket spin at the start of a match.
· Players should set up on one side of the court and switch sides on that side of the court only.
· Use headbands, hats and/or wristbands to avoid touching their faces while playing.
· Maintain physical distancing when changing ends of the court.
· Players should take change over breaks on opposite sides of the court or be spaced 6 feet away from the net (creating 12 feet between players).
· Players should clearly verbalize the score at the start of each point.
· If there is a dispute, players should look out for an umpire; if anyone leaves the court, they must wear a mask.
· Please only touch/move your side of the scoreboard. Makes sure to social distance when changing your scores on the scoreboard.
COMPLETION OF THE MATCH
· Please do not shake hands or make contact with your opponent at the completion of the match. Instead, tap racquets.
· Leave the court promptly, clean up your trash and take your belongings with you.
· Please report the score to the tournament desk. After reporting the score, please leave the facility within 15 minutes of the completion of your match to help reduce gatherings. First match losers must sign up for the consolation within 15 minutes of completing their first match.
· Tournament Staff will adhere to social distancing guidelines
· In the event of inclement weather we ask all players to report scores to the tournament desk and then return to their cars for further updates.
Weather Update Information
Please check on Tennislink under IMPORTANT INFO or NOTES tab on the Tournament Website for weather updates.
· Please check the Notes section for regular updated event info.
TENNIS RECRUITING.NET NATIONAL SHOWCASE SERIES
Broward Holiday National Open for Tennis Recruiting Level 7 is a part of the TennisRecruiting.net National Showcase Series. Tournaments in the National Showcase Series are USTA sanctioned junior tournaments open to players from all sections. These tournaments are designed to give a broad range of players the chance to compete outside their districts and sections - and these tournaments will count towards Tennis Recruiting rankings !! Players who compete in these tournaments and win at least one match will become NATIONAL PLAYERS for their Tennis Recruiting rankings. Click the link below for additional information regarding the National Showcase Series. For more information on the National Showcase Series
UTR (Universal Tennis Rating) INFO
All results will be entered into the UTR (Universal Tennis Rating) database of results.
Welcome to the Tennis Center of Coral Springs
The Tennis Center of Coral Springs is one of the premier public facilities in the country. There are 12 clay and 4 hard courts (all lighted) with an attached pro shop.
If you have a schedule conflict please contact me prior to publishing the draws by sending an email to LWTA10S@aol.com
Academies, Groups and Families
If you are playing with a training partner, academy team or group...please advise the Tournament Director in advance so you can be split up in the draw. You can email names to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that you must do this BEFORE the draws are published.
Withdrawals and Refunds
After the deadline any withdrawals will not be refunded. Thank you for your understanding of this policy. If you must withdraw, please do so on the computer by going to "EDIT REGISTRATION" prior to the entry deadline.
Players are selected manually by the tournament director after the close of registration.
Entry to this tournament is open to all USTA members. Entries must be submitted by Thursday, December 10, 2020 11:59:00 PM Eastern Time. Only USTA members can register online if available.
In the future, you can jump straight to this tournament by entering the tournament identification number: 150077520 from the searchable schedule homepage.
To use TennisLink, cookies must be enabled in the user's browser. For more information,
please go to your browser's help menu.