Match Schedule Info - Daily Schedule
HTC Weather Update
REPORT BACK at 5:20 if you were on court. Thank you! REPORT BACK AT 5:20PM if you were pulled off during the lightning delay
***Fair Oaks Weather Update***
All players report back to finish your matches at 4PM. We will get back to play at 4PM!
Any players who were no playing or have upcoming matches add 1.5 hrs to the scheduled match time listed on the draw.
Thank you for your patience.
Sunday Match Times
Sunday match times have been posted.
All Sunday matches will be played at Harrison Tennis Center.
The finals of the 32 draw consolation have not been scheduled. If both players want to play the final and we have enough time (no rain issues) we will let them play. There will be no penalty for a player that chooses to not play the consolation final.
Saturday Match times -- Important info -- Read all the message
The match times for all Saturday matches have been posted
We will play all B10's and G10's Main Draw and Consolation Matches at Fair Oaks Tennis Center.
All Saturday B12's Consolation Draw matches will be played at Fair Oaks Tennis Center.
"FOTC" next to the match time will play at Fair Oaks.
"HTC" next to the match time will play at Harrison Tennis Center
The address for Fair Oaks is: 1460 W. Booth Rd Marietta, Ga. 30008. 770 528-8480.
Fair Oaks is approx 12 miles from Harrison, Allow 30 minutes to get there comfortably.
FYI -- Procedures we will follow due to this virus
There are some procedures we will have to follow to play in this virus environment
1. We will be using Match Tennis App to manage a virtual tournament desk. Players are responsible to be at the center ready to play at their match time.
2. There will be limited access into the building -- Anyone entering will have to have their temperature checked. You can only enter the building to use the restrooms or conduct business. We cannot allow more that 6 non staff in the building at any one time. There is no seating in the building.
3. Ice will only be available for medical treatment. No ice will be available for coolers or water jugs. Make sure to bring enough ice and water for your matches. The water fountain is working, we advise against anyone getting water from it. There is bottled water in the drink machine but we expect it to run out early in the tournament. We cannot restock it.
4. We request each player only have one other person come to the facility with them.
5. Players should arrive no more than 10 minutes before their match and should leave immediately after their match.
6. We must enforce social distancing. No non family members can be within six feet of each other.
7. There will be seating outside the building, we ask everyone bring their own chairs.
8. We thank everyone for playing and following these requests.
(New COVID-19 Procedures) Virtual Tournament Check-In **Required for All Players** by July 22 at 9 PM
In response to the COVID-19, we will be using Match Tennis App’s Virtual Tournament Desk technology to help facilitate CDC best practices.
In order to compete in this event, all competitors MUST click the below link to fill out the check-in form, and sign the waiver for this tournament.
FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES TO ENSURE YOU'LL RECEIVE COURT ASSIGNMENTS VIA TEXT
* When setting up your Match Tennis App account, all family members should sign in with the same username and password.
* Make sure you add three DIFFERENT contact numbers during the Pre Tournament Virtual Check-In THAT WILL BE ON during the tournament. They all should be cell numbers since messages will be in the form of texts. When you are called to court, all your contact phones will receive the message.
* If you need to add or change contact numbers go to “My Account” in Match Tennis App and click “Completed Waivers” to add or change contact numbers.
VIRTUAL TOURNAMENT DESK ***MANDATORY FOR ALL PLAYERS***
For the safety of all Tournament players, parents, coaches, and staff we will NOT be using a physical tournament desk where the social gathering is most common. We instead will be using Match Tennis App’s Virtual Tournament Desk to help facilitate CDC guidelines for social distancing. Please click the “more info” link to learn how we will be using VTD to keep you SAFE during the tournament:
This is an advanced-level tournament sanctioned by USTA
Georgia as a Level 3 (Southern Level 5 points). Registration must be completed online. In the
future, you can jump straight to this tournament by entering the tournament
identification number: 703463120 from the searchable
Boys and Girls registered for 12 and under division will play on a full court with yellow balls.
Boys and Girls 10 and under that are eligible for green balls in Youth
Progression will play on a full court with green dot balls.
This tournament is open for junior players regardless of
ranking. You will receive an automated email if your player is selected and
your credit card is charged. Southern
and then Georgia rankings will be used for seeding.
USTA Georgia will allow late entrants to be accepted into
all USTA GA tournaments in the event that the draw is not full, provided that
such late entrants do not affect the seeding and further provided that late
entrants do not prevent timely entrants to be accepted into the draw under any
circumstances. Accepting late entrants is at the discretion of the Tournament
Committee. Seeds must be posted by 12 noon following close of registration.
Once draws are posted, the tournament is closed and can no longer accept late
Draws will be published by Thursday at 5 pm. It is your
responsibility to check this tournament webpage for the players’ draws, match
times and any other updates. Draw
size will determine an event's starting date. Any match times found on the
Internet, outside of the First Match Time Report, are unofficial. Official
match times only may be found on the posted drawsheets at the tournament sites.
Players must check the posted drawsheets to get their match time and location.
The draws are
limited to 32, with a full FIC and 3/4 playoff in the main draw. On Sunday
three FIC matches will be played. The scoring format for BG12-18 for main draw
and FICs is 2 out of 3 sets with a 3rd set ten (10) point match tie-break.
BG10s scoring for main draw & consolation will be short sets with a 3rd set
ten (7) point "Match" tie-break.
Withdrawals and Refund
deadline, withdraw through TennisLink. After the deadline, email the tournament
No refunds for
withdrawals after the tournament deadline.
would love to hear about your experience. Share your thoughts about this
tournament on our survey.
Junior tournament changes for 2021
USTA National is changing the tournament structure starting
in 2021. For more information, visit the USTA webpage.
***FAIR OAKS MATCHES ONLY***
12U and 10U matches at FOTC.
We are under a weather delay due to lightning in the area. It will be at least 20 mins from the last
strike before we play again. Please hold
tight and we will update asap!
It will be at least 3 pm before matches can start again. We will update the system in about 20 mins.
Players and Parents please do not congregate at the center. Everyone is advised to go to their cars to wait it out.
Current matches will hold the balls until the matches resume.
Thank you for your patience.
Players are selected manually by the tournament director after the close of registration.
Entry to this tournament is open to all USTA members. Entries must be submitted by Sunday, July 19, 2020 11:59:00 PM Eastern Time. Only USTA members can register online if available.
In the future, you can jump straight to this tournament by entering the tournament identification number: 703463120 from the searchable schedule homepage.
To use TennisLink, cookies must be enabled in the user's browser. For more information,
please go to your browser's help menu.