-Draws of 24 singles, 12 doubles
- Top 24 players to qualify/register, based on the most current
standings/rankings list after entries close - no points
- Must play doubles in the age group that you play singles in - no
- Singles = FIC - R16 Doubles = SE
- 3rd Place match is played for both singles and doubles
- Consolation finals are played out
- Play may start as early as 12pm on Friday
PLAYERS MUST PLAY DOUBLES IN THE SAME AGE GROUP THEY PLAY
SINGLES IN - NO CROSSING OVER TO OTHER AGE GROUPS - THIS RULE
APPLIES TO ALL LEVEL 3,4 & 5 TOURNAMENTS
PLAYERS AGES 10 & UNDER/STARS & TROPHIES PLAYERS -
12's players must turn 11 years of age the month the tournament
takes place in order to register for the event, unless you have
been grandfathered to yellow ball.
New Format of Play for Level 3's & 4's
Beginning October 1, 2017 the following changes will take place for
all USTA Northern Level 3's and 4's. (These changes were discussed,
voted on and passed by the USTA Northern Junior Competition
- All singles play in the main draw up to the semi finals and 3rd
place matches will be best of 2 sets with a 10 point Match Tie
Break in lieu of the 3rd set. All consolation matches will be best
of 2 sets with a 10 point Match Tie Break in lieu of the 3rd
- All doubles play will be one set, no-ad scoring with a standard
tie break at 6-6 - single elimination.
- All 12's singles play for both boys and girls will remain the
same - a match tiebreak for every match. Doubles play will follow
the new format.
Player Selection Type
Players are selected manually by the tournament director after the
close of registration.
Entry to this tournament is open to specified residents only.
Entries must be submitted by Sunday, November 1st , 2020 9:59:00 PM
Central Time. Only USTA members can register online if
Player Selection Type
• Because of COVID-19 and limiting large gatherings we are asking that all spectators support and watch these match's via our streaming services. The state and city guidelines are limiting indoor gatherings to 50 total people. All matches will be streamed to youtube. Masks are required for everyone, when not playing!!!!! If you aren’t wearing a mask, you will be asked to leave the premises. After your match is completed we do ask that you leave the building rather than staying on site and watching friends. The bench's, scorecards, and other touch points will be cleaned after each match.
Players are selected manually by the tournament director after the close of registration.
Entry to this tournament is open to specified residents only. Entries must be submitted by Sunday, November 1, 2020 9:59:00 PM Central Time. Only USTA members can register online if available.
In the future, you can jump straight to this tournament by entering the tournament identification number: 550004920 from the searchable schedule homepage.
Division and Draw Type Abbreviations
To use TennisLink, cookies must be enabled in the user's browser. For more information,
please go to your browser's help menu.