Player Selection Type
Hershey Racquet Club
998 Briarcrest Dr
HRC is located opposite the Hershey Lodge.
There will be NO refund once a player is accepted into the
COVID 19 MEASUREMENTS:
In addition to CDC,State and USTA middle states recommendations,
HRC safety measurements includes:
- Players/family members with compromise immune system should let
the tournament directer know so special arrangements can be made
- Wear a face mask at all times until player gets on court
- A player can be accompanied by ONE family member/guardian.
- Bring your own water and towel.
- Players will get a personal can of balls with their name/initials
- Hand sanitizers will be on court side for players to use when
- No change overs between games
Players are selected manually by the tournament director after the close of registration.
Entry to this tournament is open to all USTA members. Entries must be submitted by Sunday, June 28, 2020 11:59:00 PM Eastern Time. Only USTA members can register online if available.
In the future, you can jump straight to this tournament by entering the tournament identification number: 350011420 from the searchable schedule homepage.
Division and Draw Type Abbreviations
To use TennisLink, cookies must be enabled in the user's browser. For more information,
please go to your browser's help menu.