Host Hotel- Courtyard by Marriott- AMAZING RATES
Mention Bay Area Racquet Club when making reservations by telephone
Hotel – 281.333.0220
National Reservations – 888.236.2427
Some of the wonderful benefits your guests will enjoy while staying with us:
• New Hotel - Opened Summer 2012
• Newest Marriott Property in Clear Lake
• (17) Miles From Hobby Airport
• (47) Miles from George Bush (IAH) Airport
• Complimentary Self-Parking
• 24 Hour Business Library
• Boarding Pass Station
• 52” Interactive GoBoard Puts Local Restaurants, Area Maps, News Headlines And Weather At Your Finger Tips
• On-Site Guest Laundry and Dry Cleaning Services Available
• On-Site Bistro Restaurant Serving Breakfast, Dinner and Evening Beer, Wine and Cocktail Services
• 24-hour Market Store - Features a Variety of Sundries
• Starbucks Services through Bistro Restaurant
• Restaurants Within Walking Distance of Hotel
• 124 Spacious Guestrooms and Suites
• 32” Flat Screen Televisions
• Ergonomic Work Desk
• Complimentary Wireless Internet
• In-Room Refrigerator and Coffeemaker
• Complimentary Workout Facility
• Outdoor Pool and Splash Pad
• Soft Seating Outdoor Patio with Water Features
• Nearby Recreational Options for Water Sports
• Adjacent to NASA /Space Center Houston
• Five Miles From Kemah Boardwalk
Excessive Overrule Guideline: The USTA Texas Officials Committee along with the Competitive Department has established a guideline in reference to excessive overrules as clarified in the Friend at Court. This guideline states "Once a player has been overruled for a second time in a match, they will be cautioned that after another overrule, they will be penalized for unsportsmanlike conduct under the point penalty system."
ATTENTION ALL SPECTATORS
(INCLUDES PARENTS, COACHES, RELATIVES, FRIENDS, ETC.)
In an effort to promote a more enjoyable and fair experience for all, the following policy is in immediate force and effect, and shall be diligently and stringently enforced. USTA Texas has implemented a “ZERO TOLERANCE” policy for improper behavior.
1. Any attempt by a spectator to speak to the official in an abusive or disrespectful manner regarding a line call or other ruling during match play shall be cause for immediate removal from the playing area and, if warranted, from the premises.
2. Any spectator behavior deemed unacceptable towards a player, other spectator or staff member shall be cause for immediate removal from the playing area or the entire premises. If said behavior is directed towards a player, either before, during or after a tournament, it shall result in an automatic and immediate suspension of that spectator’s right to attend USTA Texas tournaments, for a period of time to be determined by the USTA Texas Discipline and Grievance Committee.
3. Refusal to adhere to a removal request shall trigger immediate enforcement of the point penalty system against the player with whom the spectator is involved (per point penalty system regulations), including possible immediate default from the tournament.
4. The On-Site Official is the SOLE judge regarding unacceptable behavior.
Inappropriate umpire/spectator communication, whether it be about a ruling or any other facet of a tennis event is prohibited while a match is in progress. Being a parent, coach, etc. does not endow special privileges. With the only exception of the right to remove their own child from competition at any time, a parent or coach is merely a spectator.
Registration Confirmation: As a parent or player it is your responsibility to assure registration in the event. Regardless if you register on the website or mobile app after completing the registration you should visit the USTA web driven site and confirm your registration by finding the player in the applicants list. If you select to skip this process please be aware that should any malfunctions of the system occur, players will not be granted late entrance in the event due to a system error.
No Selection Process. All registered players will be selected.
Entry to this tournament is open to all USTA members. Entries must be submitted by Monday, July 08, 2019 11:59:00 PM Central Time. Only USTA members can register online if available.
In the future, you can jump straight to this tournament by entering the tournament identification number: 800006819 from the searchable schedule homepage.
To use TennisLink, cookies must be enabled in the user's browser. For more information,
please go to your browser's help menu.