*Austin Tennis Academy (ATA)– 6800 Spanish Oaks Club Blvd, Austin, TX
*UT Whitaker (UTW)- E 51st St, Austin,
TX · 78751
*Westlake High School (WHS) - 4100 Westbank Dr, Austin, TX · 78746
High School (PFHS) - 1301
Pecan St W, Pflugerville, TX 78660
High School (JCHS) - 13212 North Lamar, Austin, TX
*Hendrickson High School (HSC) - 19201 Colorado Sand Dr. Pflugerville, TX
High School (WHS) - 5201
Wolf Pack Drive, Pflugerville, TX 78660
host hotel is the Hyatt House Austin Arboretum.
10001 North Capital of Texas Highway, Austin, TX 78759. Click on l"more info" for registration or call 866-974-9288 and give the group code G-AJ10.
Warm Up Courts
The following courts may be available for warm up in Austin:
*LBJ High School: 7309 Lazy Creek Dr, Austin, TX 78724
* Manor High School: 12700 Gregg Manor Rd, Manor, TX 78653
*Anderson High School: 8403 Mesa Dr, Austin, TX 78759
*Pharr Tennis Center: 4201 Brookview Rd, Austin, TX 78722 – For reservations and fees call 512-477-7773
*Caswell Tennis Center: 2312 Shoal Creek Blvd, Austin, TX 78705 – For reservation and fees call 512-478-6268
*South Austin Tennis Center - Call for reservations and fees: 512-442-1466 (1000 Cumberland Rd)
*Pharr Tennis Center - Call for reservations and fees: 512-477-7773 - (4201 Brookview Rd)
*Grey Rock Tennis Club - Call for reservations and fees: 512-301-8685 (7401 Hwy 45)
Youth Tennis Texas Website:
For more information on Challenger, CMZ, or SCMZ schedules, and "Junior Know The Rules," please visit www.youthtennistexas.com
Excessive Overrule Guideline: The USTA Texas Officials Committee along with the Competitive Department has established a guideline in reference to excessive overrules as clarified in the Friend at Court. This guideline states "Once a player has been overruled for a second time in a match, they will be cautioned that after another overrule, they will be penalized for unsportsmanlike conduct under the point penalty system."
ATTENTION ALL SPECTATORS
(INCLUDES PARENTS, COACHES, RELATIVES, FRIENDS, ETC.)
In an effort to promote a more enjoyable and fair experience for all, the following policy is in immediate force and effect, and shall be diligently and stringently enforced. USTA Texas has implemented a “ZERO TOLERANCE” policy for improper behavior.
1. Any attempt by a spectator to speak to the official in an abusive or disrespectful manner regarding a line call or other ruling during match play shall be cause for immediate removal from the playing area and, if warranted, from the premises.
2. Any spectator behavior deemed unacceptable towards a player, other spectator or staff member shall be cause for immediate removal from the playing area or the entire premises. If said behavior is directed towards a player, either before, during or after a tournament, it shall result in an automatic and immediate suspension of that spectator’s right to attend USTA Texas tournaments, for a period of time to be determined by the USTA Texas Discipline and Grievance Committee.
3. Refusal to adhere to a removal request shall trigger immediate enforcement of the point penalty system against the player with whom the spectator is involved (per point penalty system regulations), including possible immediate default from the tournament.
4. The On-Site Official is the SOLE judge regarding unacceptable behavior.
Inappropriate umpire/spectator communication, whether it be about a ruling or any other facet of a tennis event is prohibited while a match is in progress. Being a parent, coach, etc. does not endow special privileges. With the only exception of the right to remove their own child from competition at any time, a parent or coach is merely a spectator.
USTA Texas "No Late Entries" Policy for Juniors Due to a new USTA Texas internal procedure, junior division players will NOT be able to register for a tournament after the online published deadline. We are aware that currently parents reach out via email or phone to the USTA Texas staff and/or tournament director requesting to be manually added to the tournament after online registration has closed. If a player misses the registration deadline, then he/she will not be permitted to participate in that tournament
Registration Confirmation: As a parent or player it is your responsibility to assure registration in the event. Regardless if you register on the website or mobile app after completing the registration you should visit the USTA web driven site and confirm your registration by finding the player in the applicants list. If you select to skip this process please be aware that should any malfunctions of the system occur, players will not be granted late entrance in the event due to a system error.
No Selection Process. All registered players will be selected.
Entry to this tournament is open to specified residents only. Entries must be submitted by Monday, April 15, 2019 11:59:00 PM Central Time. Only USTA members can register online if available.
In the future, you can jump straight to this tournament by entering the tournament identification number: 800021819 from the searchable schedule homepage.
To use TennisLink, cookies must be enabled in the user's browser. For more information,
please go to your browser's help menu.