This tournament is not sanctioned and will not count for ranking by the governing organization.
A few items to remember:
Player Selection Type
1) Tournament location:
Costa Mesa Tennis Center
880 Junipero Dr
Costa Mesa, Ca
2) Everyone (boys/girls, singles/doubles) checks in at 10:00 a.m.
(sharp) this Friday, July 27th.
3) You must bring with you the completed 2018 Waiver and Release
Form (received in email)
5) We will have a limited supply of water, but plan on bringing
your own supply of food bars and drinks.
6) Match times will be announced after the introduction given by
Michael Chang (1989 French Open Champion and current coach of Kei
Nishikori, ATP World #5).
7) USTA Rules will be enforced.
No Selection Process. All registered players will be selected.
Entry to this tournament is open to USTA Members, USTA Members who have an expired membership and Non-USTA Members. Entries must be submitted by Wednesday, July 25, 2018 11:59:00 PM Pacific Time.
In the future, you can jump straight to this tournament by entering the tournament identification number: 650031118 from the searchable schedule homepage.
Division and Draw Type Abbreviations
To use TennisLink, cookies must be enabled in the user's browser. For more information,
please go to your browser's help menu.