To reduce exposure risk, the following precautions will be taken:
1) All spectators and players (while not playing) will wear face masks
2) Spectators and players are asked to bring their own chairs
3) Players will sanitize hands before and after each match
4) A limit of 2 spectators per player
5) Players changing sides will maintain a 6 foot distance
6) Pro shop will not be used
IMPORTANT: Items to Bring Checklist
1.Tennis Racquet (balls will be provided)
2. Mask (players and spectators must have)
3. Water (must have)
4. Portable Chair (players and spectators)
5. Hand Sanitizer
The tournament will be played from 9:00am to 1:00pm on Saturday, June 13. Please arrive 20 minutes early to check in and warm-up.
A round-robin junior tournament played in 4 hours! What could be
more fun! For players newer to the game. Boys and Girls 12's play
with an easier to hit green ball. Boys and Girls 14's, 16's, and
18's play with the yellow ball. No USTA membership needed, just
create a free account.
Player Selection Type
Played on Saturday, from 9:00am to 1:00pm at the Bud Simpson Center
at Gordon Moore Park in Alton, IL.
No points are awarded. USTA Membership not required, just create an
Players are selected manually by the tournament director after the close of registration.
Entry to this tournament is open to all USTA members. Entries must be submitted by Monday, June 8, 2020 11:59:00 PM Central Time. Only USTA members can register online if available.
In the future, you can jump straight to this tournament by entering the tournament identification number: 400043320 from the searchable schedule homepage.
Division and Draw Type Abbreviations
To use TennisLink, cookies must be enabled in the user's browser. For more information,
please go to your browser's help menu.