Thanks for a great tournament everyone! Thanks to Kathy Claywell for taking some action photos. They are on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/SimpsonTennis/
TOURNAMENT LOCATION - SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS
The tournament will be played the Simpson Tennis Complex in Gordon Moore Park. 4550 College Ave, Alton, IL62002.
IMPORTANT: Take the new entrance that is 2 blocks before the stop light. Once in the park follow signs to the golf course. Go past the golf course and the road will end at the tennis center.
To reduce exposure risk, the following precautions will be taken:
1) A limit of 2 spectators per player
2) All spectators and players (while not playing) must wear face masks
3) Spectators and players must bring their own chairs, water, towels (no water fountain)
4) Players must sanitize hands before and after each match
5) Players will be given their own tennis balls and will only use those when serving
6) Players changing sides will maintain a 6 foot distance. Verbal "Nice match" instead of handshake at end of match.
7) Inside of pro shop will not be used
IMPORTANT: Items to Bring Checklist
1) Tennis Racquets (balls will be provided)
2) Mask (players and spectators must have)
3) Water and Ice (must have)
4) Portable Chair (players and spectators must have)
5) Umbrella for shade (highly recommended)
6) Towels (players must have)
7) Hand Sanitizer
The tournament will be played from 9:00am to 3:00pm on Saturday, June 13.
A round-robin junior tournament played in 4 hours! What could be
more fun! For players newer to the game. Boys and Girls 12's play
with an easier to hit green ball. Boys and Girls 14's, 16's, and
18's play with the yellow ball. No USTA membership needed, just
create a free account.
Played on Saturday, from 9:00am to 3:00pm at the Bud Simpson Center
at Gordon Moore Park in Alton, IL.
No points are awarded. USTA Membership not required, just create an
Players are selected manually by the tournament director after the close of registration.
Entry to this tournament is open to all USTA members. Entries must be submitted by Monday, June 8, 2020 11:59:00 PM Central Time. Only USTA members can register online if available.
In the future, you can jump straight to this tournament by entering the tournament identification number: 400043320 from the searchable schedule homepage.
To use TennisLink, cookies must be enabled in the user's browser. For more information,
please go to your browser's help menu.