BOYS AWARD WENT TO DANIIL MAMALAT
GIRLS AWARD WENT TO WHITNEY KAY
CHECK OUT THESE WEBSITES FOR DAILY COVERAGE:
Colette Lewis from zootennis.com will provide daily coverage of the tournament.
Week Long Tourney Broadcast News
Inside Tennis With The Koz, one of the original series on Tennis Channel - now airing on IndieTennis.com - hosted by 2000 USTA Tennis Broadcaster of the Year Dave “Koz” Kozlowski, will be on site filming at the 2010 USTA National Boys & Girls 18s Championships at the Mobile Tennis Center in Mobile, AL.
DAILYtournament updates, match highlights, along with player and coach interviews will be streaming for the duration of the tournament on www.indietennis.com the Independent Tennis Network.
USTA B-G 18 National Spring Championship Day 7
USTA B-G 18 National Spring Championship Day 6
USTA B-G 18 National Spring Championship Day 5
USTA B-G 18 National Spring Championship Day 4
USTA B-G 18 National Spring Championship Day 3
USTA B-G 18 National Spring Championship Day 2
USTA B-G 18 National Spring Championship Day 1
3/19/10 5:20 pm Central - Please Read:
FRIDAY PLAYERS OF THE DAY:
ROBIN ANDERSON - The 8th seed won a great 3 set match, decided by a tiebreaker in the 3rd, against the #3 seed.
WYATT MCCOY - The 10th seed beat the #1 seed in a two setter. He went on to claim the 5th place title due to a walkover.
THURSDAY PLAYERS OF THE DAY:
GREG ANDREWS - The 6th seed from Richland, MI defeated the #1 seed in an exciting 7-6(0), 7-6(6) match. He also celebrated his birthday by winning his semifinal match on the 19th.
WHITNEY KAY - The 6th seed from Alpharetta, GA defeated the #2 seed in an exhilarating match
WEDNESDAY PLAYERS OF THE DAY:
KATIE GOEPEL - A 17 seed from Chatham, NJ defeated the #11 seed convincingly
ASIKA ISOH - A 17 seed from Cambria Heights, NY defeated the #3 seed in a decisive match
TUESDAY PLAYERS OF THE DAY:
JOSE MARTINEZ - From Houston, TX defeated #8 seed and also won his doubles match today
ANNIE SULLIVAN - From Deerfield, IL defeated the #14 seed 5-7, 6-4, 7-5 in a 3 hour match
MONDAY PLAYERS OF THE DAY:
ELLIE YATES - From Ridgeville, MS defeated #4 seed in Singles in an exciting 3-set Match
DOUBLES TEAM ANDREW PECHT & EDWIN ZHANG defeated the #2 seeds in a close match decided by a 10-3 tiebreaker
SUNDAY PLAYERS OF THE DAY:
THERESA SMITH - Alternate that got in Tournament on Thursday 3/11 and drove from New York to beat a 17 Seeded Player
NICK PAPAC - Beat the 12 Seed while showing great enthusiasm and sportsmanship. He has committed to Fresno State.
GREAT FIRST DAY!!!! THIS IS WITH OUT A DOUBT THE BEST GROUP OF YOUNG PEOPLE WE HAVE HAD FOR THIS TOURNAMENT - EVER!! Everything went very smooth today and no one forgot the time change. 57 Matches were chaired the first day. We look forward to another great day tomorrow.
Congratulations to Kara Shoemaker, Sonja Meighan, Wyatt McCoy and Ryan Peyton for being the first to complete and send in the release. Good Job!!!
BIG THANKS TO PARENTS NANCY HARAZIN, MAXINE MAR, KATIE SULLIVAN, AND MIAN FELLERHOFF FOR VOLUNTEERING TODAY. THEY WERE KIND ENOUGH TO HELP WITH VARIOUS CHORES TODAY SUCH AS PUTTING OUT SINGLES STICKS AND PLACING BALLS IN THE SCOREKEEPERS ON 60 COURTS, AND SETTING UP CHAIRS UNDER THE PLAYER TENT. WITH POSITIVE AND HELPFUL PARENTS LIKE THIS, WE ARE SURE TO HAVE A GREAT TOURNAMENT.
VIDEOS FROM HIGH-TECH TENNIS
HIGH-TECH TENNIS (from Atlanta, GA) will be onsite for the entire tournament to offer four (4) Match Recording Packages. Choose the one that's perfect for you! Kids are visual learners ... and video is an EXCELLENT teaching tool (not to mention a wonderful momento). After all, SEEING REALLY IS BELIEVING. This is a great tool for College Recruiters as well. Visit www.high-techtennis.com and click Services for more information, including samples and prices. Contact Danny or Julie Thiets (firstname.lastname@example.org or 678.640.2723) to reserve your match time...We have six digital camcorders...FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED.
YOUR GAME FACE
Scheduling notes: Schedule of play depends on the cooperation of the weather. In case of inclement weather, check the website for the quickest information or call 251/610-0087. In the event of cooperative weather, no matches will be played early without: 1. Explicit permission from the Head Referee, 2. Consent from all 2/all 4 Players, 3. Play of an early match begins by 4:00, and 4. Play does not involve removing chair umpires from scheduled matches. All 4 conditions must be present in order for a match to be played early.
- 1/07 THU - Entries Open
- 2/17 WED - LAST FULL DAY TO REGISTER
- 2/18 THU - Entries close 12 NOON EASTERN TIME (Extended to 2/19 Noon)
- 2/23 TUE - Selections Posted by 10:00 pm Central Time (Postponed to 2/24 Noon)
- 2/24 WED - Ordered Alternate Report posted by NOON (Postponed to 3:00), any alternates selected will have to make payment by phone.
- 2/24 WED - Start accepting Late Entries & Place on Alternate List in order received
- 2/26 FRI - Alternates will be given 4 hours to respond before the next alternate is contacted
- 3/08 MON - Alternates will only be given 2 hours to repspond before the next alternate is contacted
- 3/08 MON - All Entries must be paid by this date - Check the Entry Fee Report for your Payment Status
- 3/9 TUE - Seeds posted by 6:00 pm Central Time
- 3/10 WED - First alternate reached verbally will have 15 minutes to decide before the next alternate is contacted
- 3/12 FRI - First Match Times posted by 2:00 Central
- 3/13 SAT - Singles Draws posted by Noon Central- Changed to after Player Meeting
- 3/13 SAT - Mandatory Check-In at the Mobile Tennis Center 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- 3/13 SAT - Mandatory Player Meeting at 6:00 pm at the Mobile Tennis Center - Receive Draws and can Book Practice Courts after Meeting!
- 3/13 SAT - Site opened until 10:00 - Late arrivals can still check in
- 3/13 SAT - TIME CHANGES - SET YOUR CLOCK FORWARD BEFORE YOU GO TO BED!!!!
- 3/14 SUN - Play Begins: Singles 1st Round and Doubles 1st Round
- 3/15 MON - MD Rd of 64, Cons Rd of 64 Quali, Doubles Rd of 32
- 3/16 TUE - MD Rd of 32, Cons Rd of 64, Cons Rd of 32 Quali, Doubles Rd of 16
- 3/17 WED - MD Rd of 16, Cons Rd of 32, Cons Rd of 16 Quali, Doubles Qtrs
- 3/18 THU - MD Qtrs, Cons Rd of 16, Cons Rd of Qrts Quali, Doubles Semis
- 3/19 FRI - MD Semis, Cons Qtrs & Semis, Doubles Finals
- 3/20 SAT - Main Draw Finals & 3/4 Playoff, Consolation Finals
MEDICAL, USTA & PUBLICITY RELEASE WAIVER
Please complete and return this document. It must be completed to compete in the tournament. The sooner we receive it and upadate your information, the smoother registration will go. Thanks.
Click here for form
ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
REGISTRATION CLOSES AT NOON EASTERN TIME ON THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 18, 2010
- At this time you are not allowed to play more than one age division. All of the age divisions for Spring National Championships are considered the same tournament even though the events are played on different dates in different locations.
- This is a National Level 1 Tournament
- Airlines into Mobile include: American Eagle, U.S. Air, Delta, and Continental.
- Airport is called Mobile Regional Airport. Pensacola, FL and Gulfport, MS have airports within an hour from Mobile
- All matches will be played at the Mobile Tennis Center - we have 60 courts, 32-40 will be used for matches and 20-28 will be used for practice during matches.
- Mobile is in the Central Time Zone
- No housing is provided
- Play will start for everyone on Sunday 3/14/2010
- Please read all of the information provided on the website. It is a lot to scroll through but will probably answer any questions you might have.
- Email any other questions to email@example.com.
Bob Larson's Tennis News
The Mobile Tennis Center uses conduct rules above and beyond those enforced by the USTA.
Players participating in tournaments at the facilities identified are required to abide by these facility rules of behavior on and off of the court. These rules also apply to parents, coaches, siblings, and other guests of the players.
The list below indicates the Facility Behavior Rules:
Verbal rules apply to any langu-age. We have officials on sight that are fluent in many langu-ages.
- No use of the word "suck" or any form of the word spoken or spelled.
- No use of expressions of frustrations with references to deities (i.e. "Oh My God", "Jesus", "Jesus Christ", "Christ", "God") either spoken or spelled.
- No use of "freaking", "frigging", or "fricking" or variations of such words either spoken or spelled.
- No Smoking anywhere on the premises. Premises includes parking lots, bathrooms, and anywhere within 30 feet of a tennis court.
Anyone found in violation of these rules may be subject to a Code Violation and receive suspension points.
For the Boys:
Any T-shirts worn must be plain or tennis related.
No underwear should be visible above waist band or below hemline.
Shirts must be worn at all times.
Shorts must be worn appropriately above pelvic bones.
Sleeveless shirts are acceptable if made that way - no cutoffs
For the Girls:
Any T-shirts must be plain or tennis related.
Skirts and shorts must be worn appropriately above the pelvic bones.
The bottom of you Shirt must touch the top of your Skirt or Short while standing upright-shoulders back. This means do not roll down your skirts or shorts. Trust us when we tell you that your equipment (skirt or short) is not working properly during play when rolled.
Thank you for your cooperation.
In matches without an official on court, players are expected to follow The Code.
If you've never read it, please do so.
Professional and amateur players who meet the U.S. citizenship or residency requirements, the USTA age eligibility requirements, and membership requirements (current USTA membership) may enter. Note that USTA National Championships are the only type of USTA Junior National
Championship that allows professional players to enter.
DRAW AND MATCH FORMATS
- Main Draw Size is 128 with a playoff for 3rd and 4th place. Main Draw Singles (including play off for 3rd & 4th place) are Best of 3 Tiebreak Sets.
- Singles Consolation Draw Type is Feed-In Championship through Quarterfinals. Feed-In Championship Matches are Best of 3 Tiebreak Sets with a 10-Point Match Tiebreak in Lieu of a 3rd Set.
- The FIC and playoff match shall be considered part of the tournament and participation is mandatory for all singles main draw players.
- Doubles Draw Size is 64. All doubles draws shall have a playoff for 3rd and 4th place. All teams are required to play the third and fourth place playoff. In Doubles Matches, Best of 3 Tiebreak Sets shall be used in the semifinal, final, and playoff for 3rd place. All other doubles matches shall use the Best of 3 Tiebreak Sets with a 10-Point match Tiebreak in lieu of a 3rd Set.
The Computerized List Method of seeding will be used. The Standings List from 3/10/10 will be used for seedings. To view the the seeding criteria select
EXTREMELY RARE AND NOT AWARDED BECAUSE YOU MISSED THE DEADLINE!
Wild Cards are granted for the USTA National Championships by the USTA Wild Card Committee.
Applications for Wild Cards will be considered in extreme cases where extenuating circumstances have made the normal procedure of qualification and endorsement impossible. Wild Cards also may be granted based on the recommendation of the USTA National Coaching Staff that a player has demonstrated significant potential at the national and international level.
Requests for Wild Cards are submitted by players using an online application. A link to the application is posted on the USTA website and below.
Wild Card applicants do not require Sectional Endorsement, but the application must be approved by the Sectional office. Note: Applications MUST be filed separately for each National Championship
and received by the appropriate deadline.
Applications must be received no later than five days after the entry deadline for the tournament for which the Wild Card is sought. Earlier application is strongly encouraged.
The Wild Card Committee will meet as soon as is practicable after the entry deadline to select from among the Wild Card applicants.
Players who receive a Wild Card must contact the Tournament Director and pay the entry fee.
ENTERING OTHER TOURNAMENTS (Nat 16s)
YOU MAY NOT PLAY THIS TOURNAMENT AND THE EASTER BOWL 16s. Even though the two tournaments are different dates and locations, they are both considered the same "Spring National Championship."
There is enough time between selection postings for this tournament and entry closing of the 16s. If selected for this tournament, you may not enter the 16s. If you are on the alternates list for this tournament and want to enter the 16s, you must first withdraw from the alternates list.
THE EASTER BOWL 18s IS AN ITF EVENT, and you can play both 18s events.
If it is discovered that a player is entered, at the time entries close, in two concurrent USTA National Championships. Players who are found to be entered in two concurrent USTA National Championships will not be accepted into either USTA National Championship and must be levied Suspension Points.
Do not enter any two tournaments at the same time, YOU WILL BE PENALIZED. Permission will not be given to anyone to enter 2 tournaments, for any circumstance.
How to avoid Penalties:
If you are accepted as a player in this tournament, you may not withdraw and then enter another tournament with a common date.
If you are placed on the alternate list and you decide to enter another tournament, you must withdraw from the alternate list first and then enter the other tournament.
PLEASE CHECK THE DOUBLES COMPETITORS LIST FOR YOUR NAME
Before registration closes you can still enter doubles by registering again just for that event.
After registration closes, If you should be entered and your name is not present, or If you should NOT be entered and your name is present, or If you are supposed to be paired with someone specific, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember, that the Doubles Event is just as important as the Singles Event, especially at this age when College Coaches are recruiting. If you do not show up for your match, you will be penalized. An excuse like "I did not know my Mom signed me up for Doubles" is not acceptable - LOOK AT THE COMPETITORS LIST, PLEASE.
We do not have access to contact information for players until selections have been posted. We understand that many people have found doubles partners through facebook.
If you are entered in Doubles but do not have a partner, your contact information will be given to other players if they request it after selections have been posted.
Last opportunity to sign up for doubles is at the Mandatory Check-In by 6:00 pm. Please note that you are responsible for entering or withdrawing from doubles as well as finding a partner. At the mandatory check-in you will be asked to confirm your doubles status & partner. If you do not have a partner by 6:00 pm, we will do our best to assign you one. However, if there is an odd number of entries, there are no guarantees. Any alternates or wildcards that were selected to play singles, will have to notify me if you want to play doubles.
The sooner you provide us with accurate doubles information, the sooner we can prepare and post the Doubles Draw. Thank you for your cooperation.
For the Doubles Selection Process, click
Please Check the "Entry Fee Owed Report" when posted to make sure your fee has been paid. There will be several Credit Card Failures and Alternate Entries that will have to pay the entry fee. We do not accept checks. YOU HAVE TWO OPTIONS ONLY:
1. OVERNIGHT YOUR FEE. MONEY ORDER ONLY - The Fee is $95 Made Payable to MATA, c/o Mobile Tennis Center, 851 Gaillard Drive, Mobile, AL 36608.
2. CALL IN YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER. Call the Mobile Tennis Center Pro Shop at (251) 208-5185 only, Monday - Thursday 8:30 am - 7:00 pm. Do not call any other phone numbers or email for credit card processing.
Some of you will send in your waivers and it is listed on this report. If you have an "S" in the Waiver column, it means I have received your Signed Waiver with contact information completed.
MANDATORY TOURNAMENT CHECK IN
Mandatory means just that. We are staying until 10:00 pm for your convenience to work on the Doubles Draw. We feel strongly that you should be able to make it by that time.
For those of you that "just can't make it by that time" need to do the following and do not call:
1. Make sure your entry fee has been paid - check the Tournament Entry Fee Report when posted
2. Email or Fax in your Medical Release Waiver WITH your CELL phone numbers & HOTEL info to 251/208-5188.
3. Show up 30 minutes before your match time. Please be patient with us when checking in, we will be focused on getting matches on and off the court. Checking in people at this time will be a detriment to the tournament.
4. Those of you playing 8:30 am matches at the Mobile Tennis Center will need to be on your assigned court at 8:15. Make sure you allow yourself plenty of time.
On Sunday we will only have one person checking in players for the tournament (those that did not come the night before). Obviously this is not enough to check in everyone 30 minutes before their matchtimes. If you are not on your court by your assigned match time, you will be penalized. Because you did not check-in the night before, is no excuse for being late for your match. We cannot predict if there will be 5 people or 50 people waiting to check in when you do. You cannot play your match until you have checked in for the tournament. If there is a line that causes you to be late for your match, unfortunately that will be your problem that could have been avoided. Therefore, we urge all of you to check-in on Saturday this includes Locals, Commuters and Travelers.
Thank you for your cooperation.
MATCH CHECK IN PROCEDURES
MATCH CHECK IN RULE:
Regulation IV.A.2 now states "The referee may penalize a player who is on site for lateness if a court is available and the player has failed to check in at the tournament desk by the scheduled match time."
THIS MEANS, IF THERE IS 1 OPEN COURT AT 10:00 AND THERE ARE 3 MATCHES TO PUT ON, THE REFEREE WILL START THE CLOCK FOR LATENESS FOR ANYONE WHO HAS NOT CHECKED IN FOR 10:00 - EVEN THOUGH THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH COURTS FOR ALL 3 MATCHES.
1. The first matches of each day will report directly to the court at 8:15, and balls will be on the court. Matches should begin promptly at 8:30. As the tournament progresses, we may start the first matches later in the morning but the procedure will remain the same for the first scheduled time of each day.
2. For all matches after 8:30 am, please get in a single-file line at the tournament desk at least 15 minutes before your scheduled match time. Do not wait until 9:59 to check in for 10:00. Please go to the bathroom, fill your water bottle, etc. before you check in.
3. Once you have checked in, please stay near the tournament desk until we tell you the court assignment. You must be where you can hear us call your name after you check in.
4. We will be watching the clock for lateness. Please do not ask if your opponent has checked in - you have other things to think about. The staff and the Referee will take care of lateness issues you need only worry about your own timeliness.
Withdrawal Prior to Entry Deadline, Thursday 2/18 12:00 pm NOON Eastern Time:
Go to the Tournament website and click "EDIT REGISTRATION" on the left side of your screen then "Withdraw". From there you can withdraw. If you do not know your Confirmation #, then click "Locate Confirmation" just below "Withdraw." We cannot withdraw you, you must do this yourself. You will lose the processing fee if you do not withdraw online before registration closes.
Withdrawal After Entry Deadline:
Immediately contact the tournament to withdraw from the tournament. You must fax or email your withdrawal. DO NOT call to withdraw. The email is email@example.com and the fax is (251) 208-5188. No refund will be given unless the withdrawal is due to illness, injury, or personal emergency AND a written verification as described in the next section is provided on or before the last scheduled day of the tournament.
Defaulting during the tournament:
You must see the trainer and get approval from the Head Referee at the Mobile Tennis Center. Do not tell anyone at the desk and think you have properly defaulted. Unless you speak to the Head Referee in person, it will be counted as a "No Show." We will not accept any withdrawals over the phone.
REFUND OF ENTRY FEE
If you withdraw before registration closes, your credit card will not be charged.
If you withdraw after registration closes, you may be eligible for a refund.
A player shall not withdraw from a tournament after entries close except for illness, injury, or personal emergency. A withdrawing player shall immediately notify the Tournament by fax or email that the
player will not be playing.
If the player is not playing because of an injury or illness, the player
shall provide written verification of the injury or illness from a medical professional no later than the last scheduled day of the tournament.
If the player is not playing because of a personal emergency, the player shall provide a written explanation of the situation to the Referee no later than the last scheduled day of the tournament (A copy of the Obituary should be provided in cases of death, a copy of the hospital admission should be provided in cases of hospitalized family members). The Referee shall determine whether the situation is a personal emergency. FYI - a personal emergency does not include "my parents can't get off work" or "I have too much homework" or "I can't miss school".
In order to receive a refund, you must notify the tournament immediately of your withdrawal. Then, YOU MUST MAIL IN A SELF-ADDRESSED STAMPED ENVELOPE with your written medical excuse or emergency explanation. You must also include the exact "Payee" name the check is payable to. This must be received by the last day of the tournament which is Saturday, March 20, 2010.
You will receive suspension points if you do not have a documented medical excuse or a written explanation of a personal emergency.
Our best advice to you, is make sure you assess your means of travel and schedules before registration closes. Thank you for your cooperation.
Since we have so many alternates, we will not accept any late entries.
It is your responsibility to notify me of your most current contact information. I will first email an alternate to offer an open spot. If there is no response, I will call the available phone numbers. I will leave a message, but move on to the next alternate. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (251) 208-5188 your contact info.
ORDERED ALTERNATES REPORT
This is the order alternates will replace any withdrawals originally selected from the Standings List. (This report will be posted after selections.) Until seedings are prepared and posted, withdrawing players originally selected by the Section Quota will be replaced with an alternate from that section, unless there are none.
POINT OF NO RETURN
It is your duty to notify us if you have reached the point where travelling is not an option. We understand that some of you may not be able to come at a moments notice if a spot opens. Please be courteous and withdraw from the alternates list if you know you cannot travel. I have to contact alternates in order, even though it may be the night before the tournament and you are in California. We cannot know someones intent until you tell us. As long as you are on the Alternates by Event Report, YOU are telling us you can still attend.
Because you were not selected in the initial process, you must call (251) 208-5185 and provide a credit card number for processing the $95 Entry Fee.
We are using the Mobile Tennis Center - 40 courts for matches & 20 courts for practice all day
If you are in need of a Pro on Thursday 3/11, Friday 3/12, or Saturday 3/13, Please contact:
Phillip DeKeyser at (251) 776-0490 or Andy Pinkus at (251) 533-5839 .
If you do schedule a hitting session, you must pay in the Pro Shop before your session and they will direct you to the court. The rate is $40 per hour and $20 per half hour. CASH or Credit Card ONLY.
Thursday, March 11th, you need to call to reserve a court for practice (251) 208-5181. There will be limited courts on Thursday between 4:00-6:00. Friday and Saturday, March 12th & 13th, Practice Courts are first come, first serve. We will not take reservations on these days. With 60 courts, you should not have a problem getting on a court.
During the Mandatory Check-In you may sign up for practice courts for Sunday and Monday. Each day we will have the sign up for practice courts for the next day. We will have 20 practice courts on site during matches.
There will be a trainer on site at the Mobile Tennis Center during matches. By law, trainers are not allowed to distribute any medicine. Please bring your own Tylenol, Advil, Sinus Medicine, Epi Pens, etc.
Temperatures can go either way, so pack for hot and cold weather and Always HYDRATE.
If you have an injury or illness, we strongly suggest you see the trainer. If you need to withdraw due to injury or illness, the process will be much smoother if we have confirmation from the trainer. Without confirmation, or a written doctors excuse by the end of the tournament, you may incur suspension points for leaving. Remember if you withdraw during the tournament, you must see the Head Referee in person or it will count as a "No Show."
We do have a Fully Stocked Pro Shop at the Mobile Tennis Center. The tournament discount is 20% off regular priced clothing, shoes, racquets, and bags and 10% off sale merchandise.
There will be two Experienced Stringers at the Mobile Tennis Center during the tournament. Cost with your own string is $15. We also have a large string inventory if you do not have your own.
Wilson US Open Ball is the Official Tournament Ball. There will be no practice balls available until the second day of the Tournament. The Wilson Ball is available for sale in the Pro Shop.
For Area Maps and Attractions, Click Here:
Click below for the Mobile Regional Airport Website.
Gulfport, MS and Pensacola, FL have airports within an hour from Mobile. New Orleans is about 3 hours from Mobile.
Ask for Special Tennis Rate for the Spring National 18s Tennis Tournament
Please try to stay at a Tournament Hotel. The following hotels support the tournaments which enable us to provide more for the participants.
1. Get a confirmation number for your reservation.
2. Book Early.
3. If you have to cancel, do so within 72 hours of arrival date so you will not be charged.
1000 South Beltline Highway
Mobile, AL 36609
Rate: Double and King $99.00
Click here for Hotel
950-A West I-65 Service Road South
Mobile, AL 36609
Rate: Double and King $ 89.00
Click here for Hotel
950 West I-65 Service Road South
Mobile, AL 36609
Rate: Studio & One-Room Suite $104
Click here for Hotel
HAMPTON INN I-65
1028 West I-65 Service Road South
Mobile, AL 36609
Rate: Double and King $99.00
Click here for Hotel
TOWNE PLACE SUITES
1075 Montlimar Drive
Mobile, AL 36609
Rate: Studio Suite $ 99.00 & Two Room Suite $ 119.00
Click here for Hotel
Last player selected from #20 in the Selection Process, The National Standings List, is:
Boys #251 and Girls #274
131 Boy Alternates and 90 Girl Alternates
? Withdrawing Boy Alternates and ? Withdrawing Girl Alternates
? Withdrawing Boy Competitors and ? Withdrawing Girl Competitors
? Remaining Boy Alternates and Remaining Girl Alternates at start of Tournament
CHAIRED 290 MATCHES
Players are selected from a variety of National Lists and generally require Section endorsement.
Entry to this tournament is restricted. To see how entrants will be selected, follow the “Selection Process” link to the left. It is the player’s responsibility to check the selection list(s) after registering online to be sure that a check mark appears beside the player’s name on the list, in order to insure proper registration. Entries must be submitted by Friday, February 19, 2010 12 Noon Eastern Time. Only USTA members can register online if available.
In the future, you can jump straight to this tournament by entering the tournament identification number: 703207110 from the searchable schedule homepage.
To use TennisLink, cookies must be enabled in the user's browser. For more information,
please go to your browser's help menu.