Match Schedule Info - Match Schedule Info
Covid Safety Plan
Parents and players,
Here are a few adjustments that we will have during our tournaments in the next couple of months. I apologize in advance for the inconvenience, but these precautions are for everyone's safety.
1. Please arrive exactly 5 minutes prior and leave immediately following the awards and last matches.
2. Each player is allowed 1 parent/chaperone. If you have more than one child in the event then both parents can be observing.
3. Parents please stay in your car when possible. There is a row of courts that lines up to the parking lot. If your child is on a back court please practice social distancing when picking a spot to watch.
4. Each player will receive a pen and paper to record their scores on change overs. This will be their record as we will not have a community score card in use like we normally do.
5. Please bring your own water and drinks. I will have an emergency supply of some bottled waters if someone forgets, but I will not be handing out food and drinks like we usually do at our events.
6. Please bring your own chair if you want a place on court to rest during changeovers.
7. Each player will be given their own set of 3 balls for when it's their turn to serve. If you opponents ball comes to rest on your side, please return it by tapping it with your racket or rolling/kicking it with your foot back to the other side.
8. At the conclusion of your matches do not come in contact with your opponent. A nice wave or good job will do.
9. Once your match is completed and you have reported your score the parent and child must leave the facility.
10. Please observe social distancing at all times.
Boys 10s Saturday Girls 10s Sunday
Please pay attention to your date and times. Boys 10s play Saturday 8-1130am. Girls play same time Sunday 8-1130am.
Players are selected manually by the tournament director after the close of registration.
Entry to this tournament is open to all USTA members. Entries must be submitted by Wednesday, September 23, 2020 11:59:00 PM Eastern Time. Only USTA members can register online if available.
In the future, you can jump straight to this tournament by entering the tournament identification number: 150024620 from the searchable schedule homepage.
To use TennisLink, cookies must be enabled in the user's browser. For more information,
please go to your browser's help menu.