Weather update #4
If you were on the court be back at 1:45. If you had an originally scheduled 10 o’clock match be back at 1:45. All Originally scheduled 11 o’clock matches be back at 2:30.
The tournament site for this weekend only has been moved to Creekside highschool. The address is 100 Knights Lane St. Johns FL 32259. IT is only about 5 miles northeast on Longleaf pine for those of you familiar with Bartram Trail.
Covid guidelines for this Weekend!! READ CAREFULLY PLEASE!!
Parents and players,
Here are a few adjustments that we will have during our tournaments in the next couple of months. I apologize in advance for the inconvenience, but these precautions are for everyone's safety.
1. Please arrive exactly 5 minutes prior and leave immediately following the awards and last matches.
2. Each player is allowed 1 parent/chaperone. If you have more than one child in the event then both parents can be observing.
3. Parents please stay in your car when possible. There is a row of courts that lines up to the parking lot. If your child is on a back court please practice social distancing when picking a spot to watch.
4. Since this is a level 7, and match times will be spaced out by an hour and a half to 2 hours, please leave the facility at the conclusion of your match once you have reported the score and gotten your next match time.
5. Each player will receive a pen and paper to record their scores on change overs. This will be their record as we will not have a community score card in use like we normally do.
6. Please bring your own water and drinks. I will have an emergency supply of some bottled waters if someone forgets, but I will not be handing out food and drinks like we usually do at our events.
7. Please bring your own chair if you want a place on court to rest during changeovers.
8. Each player will be given their own set of 3 balls for when it's their turn to serve. If you opponents ball comes to rest on your side, please return it by tapping it with your racket or rolling/kicking it with your foot back to the other side.
9. At the conclusion of your matches do not come in contact with your opponent. A nice wave or good job will do.
10. Please observe social distancing at all times. Parents, please do not congregate with other parents. Sorry to ask this but this is for the safety of everyone.
904 Tennis Bullying Policy
Player Selection Type
904 Tennis takes everyone's safety at our events very seriously. We
are enforcing a zero tolerance policy as it relates to bullying.
Anyone who uses intimidating behavior towards a player, parent,
official, or staff member at a 904 Tennis event will be asked to
leave the facility, and will also be suspended from participating
in any of our events or programming for 1 year. 904 Tennis Staff
will contact the Sheriff's office in the event you refuse to leave
the premises. Again, we value everyone's safety at 904 Tennis and
want our events to be great experiences for all. Thank you for your
support and cooperation!!
Players are selected manually by the tournament director after the close of registration.
Entry to this tournament is open to all USTA members. Entries must be submitted by Thursday, August 20, 2020 8:00:00 PM Eastern Time. Only USTA members can register online if available.
In the future, you can jump straight to this tournament by entering the tournament identification number: 150024020 from the searchable schedule homepage.
Division and Draw Type Abbreviations
To use TennisLink, cookies must be enabled in the user's browser. For more information,
please go to your browser's help menu.