Events - Alternates by Event
Events - Alternates by Event
SPORTMANSHIP AWARD - SATURDAY
CONGRATULATIONS TO ZIDAAN HASSAN - OUR SPORTMANSHIP AWARD WINNER FOR SATURDAY!!!!! WELL DONE ZIDAAN!!
· Face masks must be worn by everyone (players and parents/chaperones) at all times when at Council Rock North HS unless you are playing on the court
· This is an outdoor tournament. Players must bring their own water. There will not be any available on site.
· Arrive at the facility close to assigned start time, ready to play, and depart immediately.
· Bring your own chair to sit on during your match - THERE ARE NO BENCHES/CHAIRS ON THE COURTS
· We are not able to provide practice courts prior to and during the tournament. We will be offering 10-minute warmups instead of the normal 5 minute warmup prior to each match.
· Players must bring their own hand sanitizer or sanitizing hand wipes to keep with them on court. We suggest players use on every changeover
· Do not share equipment with other players.
· 4 balls will be given to each court. Only use and touch the 2 balls assigned to you. If you need to return a ball to an opponent, kick it or use your racquet.
· We have a large parking lot and outdoor area around the courts for all to practice the 6 ft. social distancing rules.
· If you or your spectators are exhibiting any symptoms of the Corona virus, please do not attend the tournament.
· After your match, do not handshake or make any physical contact with your opponent. Click racquets instead. Leave the court quickly. Report your scores as directed by the Tournament Director/Referee on site. Return your balls in the marked bin. Wash your hands.
* 48 player draw - NO DOUBLES * FRLC draw - players who lose in the 1st round (the round of 64) will receive a consolation match * ALL matches are played with a 10-point match tiebreak in lieu of a 3rd set - regular scoring * NO warm up courts - a 10 minute warmup will be given instead of the standard 5 minute warmup * Starts on Saturday * NO indoor backup - if weather is an issue, the protocols in Friend at Court will be used for inclement weather
THERE IS VERY LIMITED SHADE AT THIS LOCATION. PLEASE BRING AN UMBRELLA/SHADE TENT
NO PRACTICE COURTS
Due to the current COVID-10 guidelines, we are not able to provide practice courts prior to and during the tournament. However, we will be offering 10-minute warmups instead of the normal 5 minute warmups prior to each match.
CHECKLIST FOR PLAYERS
Arrive at the facility close to assigned start time, ready to play, and depart immediately.
Bring your own water bottles, towel, hand sanitizer and any other personal equipment and store them
in tennis bag.
Bring your own chair and avoid sharing a bench with an opponent and/or teammate.
Use headbands, hats, towels or wristbands to avoid touching your face during play.
Wash/Sanitize hands often (before / after matches).
Clearly verbalize score at the start of each point and use technology to report scores (email or
Maintain safe physical distance between players during the racquet spin at the start of a match.
Maintain physical distancing if changing ends of the court.
Offer an acknowledgment of tapping racquets together instead of shaking players’ hands.
BACK TO PLAY RECOMMENDATIONS
Please read the USTA recommendations for Back to Play
Players are selected manually by the tournament director after the close of registration.
Entry to this tournament is open to specified residents only. Entries must be submitted by Wednesday, July 22, 2020 11:59:00 PM Eastern Time. Only USTA members can register online if available.
In the future, you can jump straight to this tournament by entering the tournament identification number: 350029820 from the searchable schedule homepage.
To use TennisLink, cookies must be enabled in the user's browser. For more information,
please go to your browser's help menu.