*Mission College Campus Closed!
*Due to the poor air quality in the bay area, the Mission College administration closed the college campus today to all students and activities. The college will be closed through the weekend (11/15/18 to 11/19/18). All classes, activities and events have been cancelled.
*This is unfortunate and the Mission College Tennis Program apologizes for any inconvenience this may have caused. We enjoy hosting the tournament and seeing all the great competition from our tournament players. However, we support our administration to be safe during the unhealthy air conditions.
*Thanks to everyone who entered!
*All participants will receive a refund for the events entered.
All NTRP Players Must Have an NTRP Rating
All players participating in a USTA NorCal sanctioned NTRP tournament must have an NTRP rating. If you do not have an NTRP rating, please click "more info" to obtain a self-rating.
Concurrent Tournament Rule
A player shall not be entered at the time entries close in two or more USTA sanctioned tournaments scheduled to take place at the same time, in whole or in part, unless each Tournament Committee involved understands the situation, concurs in writing, and each agrees to accommodate the player’s schedule. The final decision rests with each tournament committee. If one tournament agrees to accept concurrent entries and accommodate the player's schedule but the concurrent tournament does not, the player may not enter both. If entries for the overlapping tournaments close on different dates, approval must be received from all Tournament Committees no later than the entry closing date that occurs last. Players who enter a tournament and play it to completion, may then enter another tournament with overlapping dates without permission. If a player violates this concurrent tournament rule ranking points earned in any concurrent tournament played will not count toward ranking or the Grand Prix Points Race and the concurrent tournaments will not count toward the minimum tournament requirement to qualify for Grand Prix.
1. This tournament is a fund raiser for the Mission College Tennis Programs. All Net proceeds support the Intercollegiate Men's and Women's Tennis teams.
2. This Tournament is limited to 16 entrants per event.
3. If any event exceeds the 16 player / doubles team draw limit, the first round play will be held on Friday evening 11/15/19, 5pm or later.
4. Play will be at the Mission College Tennis Courts.
5. Mission College is located at:
3000 Mission College Blvd.
Santa Clara, CA 95054
5. Daily Parking Permit Required(Valid on the date purchased only-$3.00 per day) Permit
Machines take coins and one dollar bills only. Park in Lot D.
6. The match format will be the best of three complete / full sets, traditional scoring, with a 7 point tie-break (first to 7) at 6-6.
7. Practice courts may not be available depending on Tournament usage.
Players are selected manually by the tournament director after the close of registration.
Entry to this tournament is open to all USTA members. Entries must be submitted by Sunday, November 11, 2018 11:59:00 PM Pacific Time. Only USTA members can register online if available.
In the future, you can jump straight to this tournament by entering the tournament identification number: 500019518 from the searchable schedule homepage.
To use TennisLink, cookies must be enabled in the user's browser. For more information,
please go to your browser's help menu.