Match Schedule Info - Future Match Info
Match Schedule Info - Daily Schedule
Check in Location / Rules / Warmup Courts
Men's and Women's OPEN matches will be played on hard courts. NTRP matches will be played on clay courts. Please check in 15 minutes before your match time to sign your waiver. All court assignments will be from the PROWORLD PRO SHOP MAIN ENTRANCE (the round building with the big tennis ball in front).
Warmup courts are available only for 8am matches. THERE WILL BE NO WARMUP COURTS THE REST OF THE DAY.
Please advise the tournament director if you plan to play Consolation at the end of your 1st Match within 15 MINUTES by texting 754-235-6031. FAILURE TO ADVISE THE TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR OF YOUR DESIRE TO PLAY CONSOLATION within 15 minutes WILL RESULT in REMOVAL from the consolation draw.. Please note the scoring format can be changed and some matches might switch court surfaces during the tournament due to inclement weather.
SAFETY GUIDELINES: All players must Sign the COVID19 Safety Protocols Agreement At the Tournament Desk
IMPORTANT – All players must Sign the COVID19 Safety Protocols Agreement at the Tournament Desk--Juniors Must Have a Parent / Guardian Sign the Waiver (You can Print and sign at home).
The safety and well-being of players, families and staff is our top priority, thus we have instituted a number of Safety Protocols that everyone must follow (details below). There will be no exceptions to the below rules – thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
DO NOT PLAY:
· If you are exhibiting any symptoms of the COVID-19. According to the CDC, people with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported—ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. These symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus: fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell.
· If you have been in contact with someone with known or suspected COVID-19 in the last 14 days. Everyone must follow a minimum of 6-feet social distancing (except family members).
· The event has the right to check temperatures of players and/or their guests. If anyone exceeds the temperature per CDC Guidelines (100.4), they must leave the facility immediately and may not return for the duration of the event.
PLAYERS & GUESTS BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING:
· You MUST have your mask on when off the court
· Players & guests need to bring their own chairs.
· Please stay 6’ apart from others AT ALL TIMES
· Players may be accompanied on-site by only ONE GUEST per player – no other guests allowed on-site.
· Restrooms will be available. Please do not congregate in the restroom. Showers are closed.
· Everyone should wash their hands throughout the day.
· Come prepared with your own: Hand sanitizer, bananas, beverages, water, snacks, towels, and ice (ice will not be provided on site) and store inside a tennis bag when not in use. Water fountains will be turned off.
· You must sign a waiver at the entrance by the Tournament Desk.
· When you approach the Tournament Desk, you may not enter the area if you see there are more than 6 persons. Please wait until someone leaves.
· Check in 15 minutes before your match in order that the event will run on-time and reduce the number of persons on-site.
· To save time please follow the cones (6 feet apart) at the tournament desk.
· Can of balls will be placed at the courts before match start.
· Keep your player chair facing forward towards the tennis court. This way, the players on the adjacent court are facing away from you.
· Before warm up, players will spin their racquets to make choices of serving/receiving/sides
· Maintain safe social distance between players during the racket spin at the start of a match.
· Players should set up on one side of the court and switch sides on that side of the court only.
· Use headbands, hats and/or wristbands to avoid touching their faces while playing.
· Maintain physical distancing when changing ends of the court.
· Players should take change over breaks on opposite sides of the court or be spaced 6 feet away from the net (creating 12 feet between players).
· Players should clearly verbalize the score at the start of each point.
· If there is a dispute, players should look out for an umpire; if anyone leaves the court, they must wear a mask.
· Please only touch/move your side of the scoreboard. Makes sure to social distance when changing your scores on the scoreboard.
· There is NO coaching allowed if split sets.
COMPLETION OF THE MATCH
· Please do not shake hands or make contact with your opponent at the completion of the match. Instead, tap racquets.
· Leave the court promptly, clean up your trash and take your belongings with you.
· Please report the score to the tournament desk. After reporting the score, please leave the facility within 15 minutes of the completion of your match to help reduce gatherings. First match losers must sign up for the consolation within 15 minutes of completing their first match.
· Tournament Staff will adhere to social distancing guidelines
· In the event of inclement weather we ask all players to report scores to the tournament desk and then return to their cars for further updates.
We will provide updates via Tennislink under the NOTES tab on the Tournament Website.
· Please check the Notes section for regular updated event info.
YOUR COOPERATION IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED.
THIS TOURNAMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO EJECT/DISQUALIFY ANY PLAYER OR GUEST WHO DO NOT ADHERE TO THE SAFETY GUIDELINES WRITTEN HERE. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Important Site Change Information / Removal of Some Categories
The Tennis Center of Coral Springs remains closed for tournaments due to COVID19. The tournament will be played at ProWorld Tennis Academy, 651 Egret Circle, Delray Beach, FL 33444.
The Men's 40s and ALL doubles have been cancelled due to limited court availabilty. Please do NOT register for these categories.
Welcome to the ProWorld Tennis Academy In Delray Beach
ProWorld Tennis Academy in Delray Beach is one of the premier training sites in the country. There are 15 hard and 3 clay courts.
UTR (Universal Tennis Rating) INFO
All results will be entered into the UTR (Universal Tennis Rating) database of results.
ProWorld Delray Info
Conveniently located just off Linton Blvd one block from the new Whole Foods Plaza. You can also enjoy lunch or dinner on the world famous Atlantic Ave only 7 minutes away!!!
Prize Money Event for Men's and Women's OPEN Singles Divisions
Prize Money Tournament for Men's and Women's OPEN singles divisions. Prize Money is 25% of entry fees regardless of draw sizes.
The NTRP categories include singles for men and women.
If you have a schedule conflict please contact me prior to publishing the draws by sending an email to LWTA10S@aol.com
Withdrawals and Refunds
After the deadline any withdrawals will not be refunded. Thank you for your understanding of this policy. If you must withdraw, please do so on the computer by going to "EDIT REGISTRATION" prior to the entry deadline.
Academies, Groups and Families
If you are playing with a training partner, academy team or group...please advise the Tournament Director in advance so you can be split up in the draw. You can email names to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that you must do this BEFORE the draws are published.
Players are selected manually by the tournament director after the close of registration.
Entry to this tournament is open to all USTA members. Entries must be submitted by Wednesday, September 9, 2020 11:59:00 PM Eastern Time. Only USTA members can register online if available.
In the future, you can jump straight to this tournament by entering the tournament identification number: 150058320 from the searchable schedule homepage.
To use TennisLink, cookies must be enabled in the user's browser. For more information,
please go to your browser's help menu.