COVID - 19 Information
• Please complete the player release and return to the (TD) before (date): insert “link to waiver”
• Face masks must be worn by everyone (players and parents/chaperones) at all times unless you are playing on the court
• This is an outdoor tournament. Players must bring their own water There will not be any available on site.
• Arrive at the facility close to assigned start time, ready to play, and depart immediately.
• Bring your own chair and do not share a bench with an opponent and/or teammate.
We are not able to provide practice courts prior to and during the
tournament. We will be offering 10 minute warmups instead of the normal 5
minute warmup prior to each match.
• Players must bring their own
hand sanitizer or sanitizing hand wipes to keep with them on court. We
suggest they get used on every changeover
• Do not share equipment with other players.
4 balls will be given to each court. Only use and touch the 2 balls
assigned to you. If you need to return a ball to an opponent, kick it or
use your racquet.
• We have a large parking lot and outdoor area
around the courts for all to practice the 6 ft social distancing rules
Please follow them. There will be marked areas to help you do this.
• If anyone is exhibiting any symptoms of the coronavirus, please do not attend the tournament
After your match, do not handshake or make any physical contact with
your opponent. Leave the court quickly. Report your scores as directed
by the Tournament Director on site. Return your balls in the marked bin.
Wash your hands!
Addresses for Exeter Township Community Park and High School.
Exeter Township Community Park, 300 Elm Street, Reading, PA 19606. ETCP on draw sheets
People have also had success with putting Happy Landings into their GPS. Happy Landings is a child playground in the Park.
Exeter Township High School, 201 E.37th Street, Reading, PA 19606. Courts are in back of the school. EHS on draw sheets.
Players are selected manually by the tournament director after the close of registration.
Entry to this tournament is open to all USTA members. Entries must be submitted by Saturday, September 12, 2020 11:59:00 PM Eastern Time. Only USTA members can register online if available.
In the future, you can jump straight to this tournament by entering the tournament identification number: 350013120 from the searchable schedule homepage.
To use TennisLink, cookies must be enabled in the user's browser. For more information,
please go to your browser's help menu.