TDM ISSUE NOW RESOLVED
ALL MATCH TIMES HAVE BEEN RESTORED TO THE ORIGINAL TIME POSTED LAST NIGHT. CHECK YOUR TIME AND ADD ONE HOUR FOR THE RAIN DELAY. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND WE WILL SEE YOU SOON.
FOR SOME REASON THE SYSTEM CHANGED ALL MATCH STARTING TIMES. THE TIMES POSTED FROM LAST NIGHT STILL STANDS. WE ARE UPDATING THE DRAWS ONCE AGAIN AND WILL POST THE CORRECT TIMES ASAP. THANK YOU
WEATHER UPDATE - MARCH 4 - 6:50 AM
We’ve experienced sporadic showers last night and the courts are still wet this morning. All starting times are DELAYED ONE HOUR. Please plan accordingly. Thanks
TOURNAMENT UPDATE - SCHEDULE AND FORMAT CHANGES
SCHEDULE - ALL MATCHES WILL BE PLAYED ON SUNDAY, MARCH 4. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO CHECK THE DRAWS AND MAKE SURE YOU ARRIVE ON TIME FOR YOUR MATCHES. LATENESS PENALTIES WILL BE ENFORCED. NO SCHEDULING REQUESTS WILL BE GRANTED AT THIS TIME.
FORMAT - ALL CATEGORIES WILL PLAY A BEST OF 3 TIEBREAK SETS WITH A 10 POINT TIEBREAKER IN LIEU OF THE 3RD SET. REGULAR SCORING.
WEATHER - THE FORECAST FOR SUNDAY IS SUNNY BUT IF WE EXPERIENCE ANY DELAYS WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THE FORMAT IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE EVENT.
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND COOPERATION.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU TOMORROW.
WEATHER UPDATE - MARCH 3 - 12:30 PM
ALL SATURDAY MATCHES HAVE BEEN POSTPONED TO SUNDAY.
WE ARE WORKING ON THE SCHEDULE NOW. TOMORROW'S SCHEDULE WILL BE AVAILABLE LATER TODAY.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE.
TOURNAMENT UPDATE AND FAQ
Dear Players - We are looking forward to seeing you this weekend.
- The draws have been posted and all matches will be played at Chamisal.
- Some NTRP draws with have a Top 4 playoff match - Make sure to check if your category has a playoff match.
- All matches are best of 3 full sets
We will post weather updates in this section on Friday night and Saturday morning.
GOLD CUP SERIES - DOUBLE THE FUN AND DOUBLE THE POINTS
Gold Cup Series tournaments are worth 2 times the ranking point value of a regular tournament. The winner of each NTRP division also receives a special USTA NorCal logo item commemorating their win. Any player who wins all of the NTRP Gold Cup Series Tournaments and the NTRP Grand Prix in the same event during the season will be the NTRP Gold Cup Series Champion for that season and will receive an award.
Tournaments can gain NTRP Gold Cup Series status by receiving the highest player evaluations and/or the most number of NTRP tournament of the year votes the previous year.
Attention all players:
- All draws and match times are posted above under the "DRAWS" tab. All matches will be played at Chamisal (see directions below)
- The tournament will most likely be played on Saturday and Sunday only. Friday matches will only be scheduled if absolutely necessary.
- We will be offering a Players Party with complimentary appetizers, live music and wine tasting for you and your family on Saturday starting around 3:30 PM.
- Our Title Sponsor Sam Linder Auto Group will display the latest and greatest Land Rover, Jaguar, and Volvo for your viewing pleasure all weekend.
- We are looking forward to seeing you all soon.
ABOUT OUR TOURNAMENT
Welcome to the 2018 Sam Linder Elite 16 Men's Open Invitational. This tournament will also hold Senior and NTRP events.
- The Men's Open event is a limited draw of 16 players. We will select the 12 highest UTR rated players to play and award 4 wild cards.
- All other events are open to all players.
- You must register for doubles with a partner.
- Open and NTRP Events - Best of 3 tiebreak sets for all singles and doubles events
- Senior Events - Best of 3 sets with a 10-point tiebreaker in lieu of 3rd set
- Chamisal is located at 185 Robley Road in Salinas. Make sure to turn onto Camino de Chamisal from Robley road and park in the main parking lot.
Players are selected manually by the tournament director after the close of registration.
Entry to this tournament is open to all USTA members. Entries must be submitted by Monday, February 26, 2018 11:59:00 PM Pacific Time. Only USTA members can register online if available.
In the future, you can jump straight to this tournament by entering the tournament identification number: 500027618 from the searchable schedule homepage.
To use TennisLink, cookies must be enabled in the user's browser. For more information,
please go to your browser's help menu.