To enter: You must be a current PTR Member. You must be
registered for the Symposium. You must be a certified member to
play singles. You must complete your entry form and send it in
along with payment or register at www.ptrtennis.org.
Player Selection Type
* All Events will be held on CLAY.
* Scoring for singles will be best-of-three sets; Doubles
will use a Match Tiebreak in lieu of the third set. (Modified
scoring may be used in the event of inclement weather)
* The player party will be held Thursday evening at 6:00pm
on the Shipyard deck. Food, Refreshments and door prizes will be
* The official ball will be the PTR Pro Penn Regular Duty
* Cash prizes will be offered this year to the M/W Open
S/Dbls/Mxd divisions minimum of 4 players or teams per
* Hard courts may be used as backup in case of inclement
Players are selected manually by the tournament director after the close of registration.
Entry to this tournament is open to all USTA members. Entries must be submitted by Wednesday, February 10, 2016 11:59:00 PM Eastern Time. Only USTA members can register online if available.
In the future, you can jump straight to this tournament by entering the tournament identification number: 700015816 from the searchable schedule homepage.
Division and Draw Type Abbreviations
To use TennisLink, cookies must be enabled in the user's browser. For more information,
please go to your browser's help menu.