The Cary Tennis Park has 13 courts with Playsight Live Streaming Cameras which will be streaming during the tournament. People may view the courts on a desktop by visiting Playsight.com and selecting the tab “Live and on Demand” then searching “Town of Cary”. From there you would then select the “Town of Cary” and then choose the court you wish to view. Playsight also has an app for viewing from a tablet or mobile device. You must download the app and set up a free Playsight account.
PLAYSIGHT VIDEO RECORDING
Players may purchase a video recording of matches played on the live streamed courts at $30 per match. To purchase a match, you must first download the Playsight app and set up a free Playsight account. Then follow these steps to purchase and record a match.
1. Determine if the player is assigned to a Live Streamed Court (Courts 1-12 and Stadium)
2. Go to the front desk of the Cary Tennis Park and purchase access to the QR code assigned to that court.
3. Once you purchase the access, you will be given your receipt and a Playsight Card to deliver to the Tournament Desk.
4. The Tournament Desk will confirm the PlaySight court which court the player is assigned, take your Playsight Card, and will present the QR code for the assigned court to be scanned through the app.
5. Once the QR Code is scanned you will be able to join the session of that particular court. Please do not leave the session in the app, as it will terminate your recorded.
6. Once the match is completed and you leave the session, the recording will be downloaded onto your Playsight account through the app for viewing. It will show up under the activities tab. (This may take 5-10 minutes
PERSONAL RECORDING OF MATCHES
You may use personal recording devices to record a player’s match. If the opponent requests that their player not be recorded, you must either remove the device or only record your player’s side of the court.
Player Selection Type
Format: All singles will be best 2 out of 3 sets with a match tie
break in lieu of a 3rd set.
1. PLAYER'S RESPONSIBILITY
It is the PLAYER'S responsibility to know their next match time and
show up in a timely manner. Check the website often for updated
match times. PLAYERS MUST CHECK IN FOR EACH MATCH 30 MINUTES
PRIOR TO ITS SCHEDULED START TIME. ALL USTA RULES WILL BE ENFORCED
This tournament's seeding will be done in accordance with USTA
Regulations. They will be compiled and examined by the Head
Referee, Tournament Director, and members of the Tournament
Committee. Factors to consider in seeding (taken from "USTA
Friend at Court"): Seedings merely represent the Committee's
subjective ratings of the various players' chances of winning the
tournament. These ratings may not be based on whim, caprice, or
hunches, but instead shall be justified by a reasonable amount of
factual evidence, including, but not limited to, rankings, current
records, types of surface, and particularly head-to-head
encounters. Two outstanding doubles players playing together for
the first time should be considered for a place on the seeded list.
If you need to withdraw before entries close, you must do so
online. Click on "Edit Registration," then "Withdraw." You will
need your original confirmation number. All withdrawals after
"Entries Close" must be sent BOTH in writing via email (to the
Tournament Director's address above) AND by phone to the tournament
site. Players withdrawing after the tournament deadline will not be
refunded the entry fee.
4. LIMITED DRAWS/EVENTS AND SELECTION PROCESS
Limited Draws/Events: Draws may be limited in some divisions. A
player may enter up to 2 divisions but not in the same category
(ex: two singles divisions) Selection Process: The top players
applying from the USTA/NC most current standings list will be
selected into the draw. The names of players who have been selected
will appear as "Competitors."
Players are selected manually by the tournament director after the close of registration.
Entry to this tournament is open to all USTA members. Entries must be submitted by Monday, November 04, 2019 11:59:00 PM Eastern Time. Only USTA members can register online if available.
In the future, you can jump straight to this tournament by entering the tournament identification number: 700088619 from the searchable schedule homepage.
Division and Draw Type Abbreviations
To use TennisLink, cookies must be enabled in the user's browser. For more information,
please go to your browser's help menu.