• Complimentary Mets tickets on Wednesday, June 21st against the Cincinnati Reds, at Shea Stadium located across the street from the USTA NTC.
• Complimentary continental breakfast served daily (bagels, fruits, and coffee).
• Cardio Tennis demonstrations offered Wednesday and Thursday, compliments of the Tennis Industry Association sponsored CT Speakers Bureau.
• Player BBQ Banquet Dinner on Thursday, June 22nd from 6pm - 9pm, which will include a live band, NYC fashion show, and special awards.
• Player gift bags, including a commemorative tournament t-shirt.
Will be available on-site daily.
Breakfast: Complimentary continental breakfast served daily (bagels, fruits, and coffee).
Lunch: Healthy food available on-site each day.
Penn Championship extra-duty felt tennis balls. New balls for the third set.
If rain prevents play from starting early (at 7:30AM and
8:00AM), then matches WILL BE CALLED IN THE SAME ORDER AS POSTED
WHEN THE COURTS BECOME DRY. If we are in a rain delay mode, then we
will give "NOT BEFORE" starting times. In other words, if a match
is scheduled at 9:00 AM, and the delay is estimated at two hours,
then it will be "NOT BEFORE 11 AM" starting time.
Player Selection Type
No Selection Process. All registered players will be selected.
Entry to this tournament is open to all USTA members. Entries must be submitted by Monday, June 5, 2006 9:00:00 PM Eastern Time. Only USTA members can register online if available.
In the future, you can jump straight to this tournament by entering the tournament identification number: 100217106 from the searchable schedule homepage.
* For tournaments with start dates between today and December 2013 the fees displayed
include a non-refundable processing fee and apply for events entered in one transaction.
Additional fees may apply for events entered in separate transactions. For tournaments with start dates after December 2013 the total fee will be displayed
Division and Draw Type Abbreviations
To use TennisLink, cookies must be enabled in the user's browser. For more information,
please go to your browser's help menu.