Note: Do NOT rely on GPS, as some of the
directions on the Internet have NOT been updated since the Mission
Blvd - Hwy 880 interchange was completed. Please use these
From highway 880 (going either north or south), exit at Warren Blvd
and go west (towards the Bay). The club is just past the Hyatt
Place Hotel on the right side of Warren, at the corner of Landing
Pkwy. From highway 680, take the southern Mission Blvd exit and go
west (toward the Bay). At Warm Springs Blvd, turn left (south) and
go one block to the stoplight at Warren Ave. Turn right, cross the
railroad tracks (at which there is sometimes a long delay for a
, and cross over highway 880, where you'll see the Hyatt
Place Hotel, with ClubSport just past it.
1. The Tournament Desk is located at ClubSport Fremont, 46650
Landing Pkwy, at the corner with Warren Blvd, which is on the west
side of Hwy 880 at the south end of Fremont.
2. All players and guests must sign in at Front Desk upon
3. Check-In at the Tournament Desk (near the gym) aprroximately 15
minutes before match time, and be fully ready walk onto the court
to play at that time. Unless notified otherwise by a tournament
worker, remain at the desk until your match is called. (Please fill
up your water bottle and use the restroom before
4. Snack Bar hours are 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Pro Shop hours are 10 a.m.
to 1 p.m. on Saturday only closed Sunday.
5. The total number of entries in the tournament is limited to 96.
(Individual draws may be limited to 48 players.) If more than 96
entries are received by the deadline, we will select players from
the "bottom up." All players without ranking points will be
selected first and then players will be selected from the bottom up
of the most recently published Sectional Final Ranking List at the
time entries close.
6. Players will play both Saturday and Sunday in a round robin
format. Find starting times by clicking on "Draws" on sidebar,
which only appears after draws have been made and posted. Once you
have found your flight, be sure to check all
the rounds (in the upper right corner) to see all
your match times.
7. Entrants will play 2 - 3 matches each day (win or lose) composed
of one 5 game set, with a standard tie-break at 4-all. If draws are
small, one 6 game set, with a standard tie-break at 5-all may be
used. There are no playoffs between flights.
8. Matches are played indoors and outdoors at the tournament's
discretion. Outdoor matches may be played under lights. Matches may
be played in the evening. (Matches may be played at ClubSport
Pleasanton, under extenuating circumstances.)
9. If it rains, call 510-226-8500 ext.516 to find out if the
schedule has changed.
10. Complimentary snacks are available throughout tournament.
11. Ringers on all cell phones must be turned off when in the
tennis court area.
12. If a player must withdraw from the tournament before the entry
deadline, it can be done online at the entry website. If a player
must withdraw from the tournament after
entry deadline, contact the Tournament Director at 510-226-8500
ext.516 AND at email@example.com
13. Many families fill out the online evaluation form
completing the event. Please go to
Player Selection Type
Receive 50% of your entry fee back. Apply for the TOURNAMENT ENTRY ASSISTANCE GRANT(TAG). For more information about this grant or to obtain a copy of the application please visit the USTA Northern California junior homepage at www.norcal.usta.com.
Players are selected manually by the tournament director after the close of registration.
Entry to this tournament is open to all USTA members. Entries must be submitted by Wednesday, September 22, 2010 11:59:00 PM Pacific Time. Only USTA members can register online if available.
In the future, you can jump straight to this tournament by entering the tournament identification number: 500017310 from the searchable schedule homepage.
* For tournaments with start dates between today and December 2013 the fees displayed
include a non-refundable processing fee and apply for events entered in one transaction.
Additional fees may apply for events entered in separate transactions. For tournaments with start dates after December 2013 the total fee will be displayed
Division and Draw Type Abbreviations
To use TennisLink, cookies must be enabled in the user's browser. For more information,
please go to your browser's help menu.