For all tournament details and updates please check the USTA NorCal Junior Homepage. Please make sure you check the Junior Homepage before leaving your house in case of any last minute updates.
What to do if it rains!
As of right now it is raining in Alameda. We will post another message at 9:00am letting you know what the weather is like then.
Directions to the Harbor Bay Club from Oakland
1. Take ramp onto I-880 SOUTH toward SAN JOSE - go 2.9 mi
2. Take the HIGH ST exit toward ALAMEDA - go 0.4 mi
3. Turn R on HIGH ST - go 0.4 mi
4. Turn L on FERNSIDE BLVD - go 1.2 mi
5. Turn L on BAY FARM ISLAND BRG - go 0.2 mi
6. Turn R on ISLAND DR - go 0.3 mi
7. Turn R on ROBERT DAVEY JR DR - go 0.1 mi
8. Turn R on PACKET LANDING RD - go 0.3 mi
9. Arrive at 200 PACKET LANDING RD, ALAMEDA, on the
Directions from San Jose
1. I-880 NORTH toward OAKLAND - go 31.0 mi
2. Take the DAVIS STREET exit - go 0.3 mi
3. Turn Left on DAVIS ST - go 0.7 mi
4. Turn Right on DOOLITTLE DR - go 3.6 mi
5. Turn Left on ISLAND DR - go 0.3 mi
6. Turn Right on ROBERT DAVEY JR DR - go 0.1 mi
7. Turn Right on PACKET LANDING RD - go 0.3 mi
18. Arrive at 200 PACKET LANDING RD, ALAMEDA, on the Left
200 Packet Landing Rd, Alameda, CA 94502-6508
The second annual Herb Cup Doubles Invitational tournament will
be held at theHarbor Bay Club in Alameda. This is a one day doubles
event for the top 8 players in the individual doubles points race.
Cut off date for the invite list was the final rankings list
published on October 31, 2006.
Players are selected manually by the tournament director after the close of registration.
Entry to this tournament is by invitation only. Only USTA members can register online if available.
In the future, you can jump straight to this tournament by entering the tournament identification number: 508324706 from the searchable schedule homepage.
To use TennisLink, cookies must be enabled in the user's browser. For more information,
please go to your browser's help menu.