Printed from 2007 Friend at Court pg. 69
H. Entry Process
1. Means of entry. The Tournament Committee shall determine the means of entering the tournament, which may be by its own entry form, by a standard entry form, or by electronic means.
2. Entry form. The Tournament Committee shall specify in the title if an adult or senior tournament is limited to amateurs. If only some events in the tournament are limited to amateurs, then the entry form shall indicate which events are limited to amateurs and which events are open to professionals and amateurs. As soon as the Tournament Committee is prepared to receive entries, it shall place the following information on its written entry form and its website (if any):
• the specific events and the eligibility requirements;
• any limit on the size of the draws;
• the locations and dates of play (including rain dates, if any);
• the sanctioning bodies;
• the entry fee;
• the draw format and whether any consolation is mandatory;
• the time and place of the draw;
• the match format for the main draw, consolation, and doubles; 70 USTA REGULATIONS I.H. (Entry Process)
• a statement that the tournament will use a Match Tiebreak in lieu of the deciding final set, if this is the case, and whether the form used will be the 7-point or 10-point version;
• the entry deadline (the date by which entries must be received by the Tournament Committee); • the mailing or electronic address where the entry form should be sent;
• the specific dress code, if any
• the time and place of any player meeting and how to notify the tournament if a player is unable to attend;
• the ball type (brand name not required) that will be used;
• the number of balls for play and the ball change policy; and
• the type of court surface.
No Selection Process. All registered players will be selected.
Entry to this tournament is open to all USTA members. Entries must be submitted by Friday, April 13, 2007 11:59:00 PM Eastern Time. Only USTA members can register online if available.
In the future, you can jump straight to this tournament by entering the tournament identification number: 704132407 from the searchable schedule homepage.
To use TennisLink, cookies must be enabled in the user's browser. For more information,
please go to your browser's help menu.