Please Provide your Feedback on the Tournament!!!
Please tell us about what we did right and what we can improve for providing you with the best tournament environment that we can in giving your feedback at -->
Directions to the Tournament Site
To get to the East Field House tennis facility: from hwy 17, take 1N exit toward Half Moon Bay. This turns into Mission St. Make a Right on Bay. This will take to the campuse entrance. Continue onto campus and make a Right on Hagar. You will pass the East Remote Parking lot, and then you will see the East Field House parking lot on your Right.
All players please report to the tournament desk at the East Field House Tennis Courts at least 15 minutes before your match. It is important that you arrive early because some matches will be directed to our facility on the other side of campus.
Check this link for more detailed directions -->
Important Parking Information
Parking for Friday is a little tricky. You will need to buy a permit at the kiosk at the base of campus. You can buy a permit to park in the East Field House parking lot or in the East Remote Parking lot. The latter requires a short walk up the hill to get to the tennis courts. If you play Friday evening, you can park in the East Remote lot for free after 5pm. You do not need a permit for parking on the weekend, but be careful not to park in time zones or university vehicle only zones.
Contacting the Tournament Director (TD) or the Referee: Withdraws, ...
1) Until the closing of the registrations, you can withdraw yourself online with your confirmation number. 2) After closing of registration, and until the posting of the draws, please submit any withdrawal in writing first by emailing BOTH the TD and the Referee (see above), and then also CALL the TD (phone number above). 3) After the posting of the draws, please FIRST CALL the TD and then email BOTH the TD and the Referee.
Event Draws Information and Match Formats
1) All Singles Events will be Best of 3 TB Sets.
2) All Doubles Events will be Best of 3 TB Sets with a Match TB in lieu of a 3rd Set.
3) All events will use No-Add regular scoring through the round of 16, and then regular scoring.
4) Be on time for your matches: Check-in at the tournament desk 15 minutes BEFORE your scheduled match times and be ready to play. Penalties for lateness will be enforced.
Posting of the Draws and Schedules
The tournament reserves the right to change match times and even days due to weather conditions or to any other reason deemed critical by the tournament staff.
Please check often the web for your next match(es). We will try to communicate with you if any change affects you.
This is a Fundraiser for the UC Santa Cruz Men's and Women's
Tennis Teams. Draw sizes are limited. The tournament will be held
the first weekend. The second weekend will be used only in the case
of rain. Matches will start Friday afternoon, Feb. 23. NO-AD
Scoring will be used through the round of 16 for all events! Please
park in marked spaces only--Tournament is not responsible for
No Selection Process. All registered players will be selected.
Entry to this tournament is open to all USTA members. Entries must be submitted by Sunday, February 18, 2007 11:59:00 PM Pacific Time. Only USTA members can register online if available.
In the future, you can jump straight to this tournament by entering the tournament identification number: 508323307 from the searchable schedule homepage.
To use TennisLink, cookies must be enabled in the user's browser. For more information,
please go to your browser's help menu.