Players By Event
Please Provide your Feedback on the Tournament!!!
Please tell us about what we did right and what we can improve for providing you with the best tournament environment that we can in giving your feedback at -->
*** Situation/Weather Update as of Friday 2/16 5:23PM ***
The weather looks good for the weekend. Come and have fun playing this great game of us!!!
Note for our 65 singles palyers: the last Sunday shows you scheduled for two matches that day.
The second match is just a place holder, and we will let you decide to either cancel that last round or play it that Sunday at the center or soon after.
Please check this web site as we will update it as/if things change.
Important Registration Information
A change in the tournament management software will not allow anymore the tournament staff to access your contact information from the USTA membership database. When registering to the tournament, please make sure to provide that information (phone #s and email address) as we would otherwise be unable to reach you when needed (registration issues, schedule changes, withdraws, weather issue, ...).
Tournament Site: Oak Park in Stockton ("OakPk" on Draws)
For directions to the Oak Park Tennis Center, please use the following link to Yahoo Maps -->
Secondary Tournament Site: San Joaquin Delta College ("Delta" on Draws)
For directions to the back of the San Joaquin Delta College (the courts are located on North Pershing Ave, near its crossing with Venetian Dr), please use the following link to Yahoo maps -->
Contacting the Tournament Director (TD) or the Referee: Withdraws, ...
1) Until the closing of the registrations, you can withdraw yourself online with your confirmation number.
2) After closing of registration, and until the posting of the draws, please submit any withdrawal in writing first by emailing BOTH the TD and the Referee (see above), and then also CALL the TD (phone number above).
3) After the posting of the draws, please FIRST CALL the TD and then email BOTH the TD and the Referee.
Event Draws Information and Match Formats
1) All events have a maximum of 64 entries for Singles and 16 for Doubles.
2) When signing up for a doubles event, you MUST identify your doubles partner (be sure that this person has entered the tournament) by using this person's USTA #.
3) All Singles Events will be Best of 3 TB Sets.
4) All Doubles Events will be Best of 3 TB Sets with a Match TB in lieu of a 3rd Set.
5) All events will use regular scoring.
6) Be on time for your matches: Check-in at the tournament desk 15 minutes BEFORE your scheduled match times and be ready to play. Penalties for lateness will be enforced.
1) Tournament desk at Oak Park Tennis Center, 3514 N. Sutter
St., Stockton, CA. @)Please check this website for updates and new
information as the start date draws near.3) Postcards will NOT be
mailed. Check this internet site after Feb 7, 2006 for a REPORT
with your first match time. 4) Some matches may be played under
lights.5) In case of rain, players will be obliged to participate
under the adjusted times, so please do not plan on other events on
tournament days.6) Alternate sites may be used; players are
responsible for transportation between sites.7) Players please
include e-mail address and cell number in tennis link account.8)
Plan on arriving 15 minutes early , ready for play once you check
in. 9)Rain phone 209 547 1522. Players not available if times are
adjusted due to rainwill not receive refunds.
No Selection Process. All registered players will be selected.
Entry to this tournament is open to all USTA members. Entries must be submitted by Friday, February 02, 2007 11:59:00 PM Pacific Time. Only USTA members can register online if available.
In the future, you can jump straight to this tournament by entering the tournament identification number: 508300907 from the searchable schedule homepage.
To use TennisLink, cookies must be enabled in the user's browser. For more information,
please go to your browser's help menu.