YOUR DRAWS ARE NOW AVAILABLE
Your draws are now available.
Reminder that this tournament is being played at the Rebsamen Tennis Center!
See you all this weekend!
HOST HOTEL - FOUR POINTS BY SHERATON
The Four Points by Sheraton will be our host hotel.
PLEASE CALL THE HOTEL AT 501-664-5020 TO RESERVE YOUR ROOM.
Let the hotel know you are with the Southern Level 3 in the Rock.
Rates are $99 per night.
The hotel is less than 1/2 mile from Rebsamen Tennis Center.
TOURNAMENT TO BE HELD AT REBSAMEN TENNIS CENTER
We will be hosting this tournament at the Rebsamen Tennis Center.
The address is 1501 Leisure Pl., Little Rock, AR 72204.
We will use Burns Park Tennis Center as a back-up facility in case our numbers grow large enough to warrant another site.
SATURDAY - MONDAY
Just a reminder that this tournament will not begin until Saturday morning, August 1. The finals could be played Monday depending on the size of your draw.
STRINGER AVAILABLE AT REBSAMEN
There will be a stringer available beginning Friday evening at Rebsamen Tennis Center throughout the entire tournament.
(New COVID-19 Procedures) Virtual Tournament Check-In **Required for All Players**
In response to the COVID-19, we will be using Match Tennis App’s Virtual Tournament Desk technology to help facilitate CDC best practices.
In order to compete in this event, all competitors MUST click the below link to fill out the check-in form, and sign the waiver for this tournament.
VIRTUAL TOURNAMENT DESK ***MANDATORY FOR ALL PLAYERS***
For the safety of all Tournament players, parents, coaches and staff we will NOT be using a physical tournament desk where social gathering is most common. We instead will be using Match Tennis App’s Virtual Tournament Desk to help facilitate CDC guidelines for social distancing. Please click the “more info” link to learn how we will be using VTD to keep you SAFE during the tournament:
FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES TO ENSURE YOU'LL RECEIVE COURT ASSIGNMENTS VIA TEXT
* When setting up your Match Tennis App account, all family members should sign in with the same username and password.
* Make sure you add three DIFFERENT contact numbers during the Pre Tournament Virtual Check-In THAT WILL BE ON during the tournament. They all should be cell numbers since messages will be in the form of texts. When you are called to court, all your contact phones will receive the message.
* If you need to add or change contact numbers go to “My Account” in Match Tennis App and click “Completed Waivers” to add or change contact numbers.
THIS IS A TOURNAMENT TO REPLACE THE CANCELED SOUTHERN CHAMPIONSHIPS
We will be hosting a Southern Level 3 for 10's - 18's on Saturday-Monday, August 1-3 to replace the Southern Championships that was lost due to cancellation because of the recent Covid spike.
SOME FACILITY PROTOCOLS
Here are some facility Covid protocols:
1)You will be responsible for bringing your own water and ice. The ice machine will not be available and there will not be water on the courts. There will be water and gatorade available for purchase in the pro shop vending machines at Rebsamen Tennis Center.
2)All players must max at 2 people with them at any time while at the facility.
3)All players must arrive at the facility no more than 15 minutes before their match THEN leave no more than 15 minutes after their match is completed.
4)All players please remember to grab ALL of their personal items off the court before leaving.
5)There will be scorecards on all courts, BUT, each player should be responsible for touching their own side of the scorecard.
6)In case of a weather delay during play, all players must go to their cars and text their current score to the tournament referee number.
7)You must bring your own chairs to sit on. The bleachers will be unavailable except for the stadium court.
AR STATE DIRECTIVES
Click on the link to see the State's Directives.
Click on the link to see the CDC's guidelines.
Due to the ongoing concerns of COVID-19, tournaments and the people who participate in them will need to follow the Arkansas Department of Health’s Directive for Community and School Sponsored Team Sports. Please click on the link above to access the State Directives.
· Face coverings are required for all persons present, except for children under 10 years of age, who are exempt. For outdoor venues, once attendees are seated and maintaining 6 feet physical distance from others, face coverings may be removed. However, if moving around where social distancing is not achievable, such as in food and beverage areas, or any area where there is confinement such that 6 feet distancing cannot be maintained, the face covering must be put back in place.
o Athletes, Coaches, and Officials may be without face covering during active play.
· The tournament desk will be in the Rebsamen tournament building, but players will not be allowed in the room (only the TD, trainer, Official on break, and the racquet stringer).
· The bathrooms will be open.
· Bring your own ice and water.
· People will not be allowed to sit on the bleachers. Spectators must bring their own chairs. There will be plenty of room for them to do so. Players are expected to bring no more than two people per match to the facility.
· If we are to go into a rain delay, players will be asked to go to their cars and report their current scores to the Tournament Referee through text messaging.
· Do NOT play if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 (see CDC Guidelines on the link above), or are not feeling well.
· Social distancing (6 ft) is required at all times.
· Bring your own hand sanitizer.
· Wash your hands before AND after play.
· Bring your own equipment (this includes water bottles, towels, or any other personal equipment that is stored inside of your tennis bag).
· Maintain a safe, physical distance between yourself and your opponent during the racquet spin at the start of the match.
· Maintain physical distancing if changing ends of court.
· Avoid touching the net, fences and gates as much as possible.
· If a ball comes onto your court, use your racquet to send the ball back.
· Clearly verbalize the score at the start of each point.
· After the match, do NOT shake hands—do a racquet tap, nod, thumbs up or “good match”, then leave the court and go report scores immediately.
· Pick up your balls on court after the match and return them to the tournament desk.
This is a replacement tournament for the Southern Championships
which were canceled on July 14. This will be a Southern Level 3
event with a 32 draw with a feed-in conso through the
Players are selected manually by the tournament director after the close of registration.
Entry to this tournament is restricted. Please consult your Section or District rules and regulations for entry requirements for this tournament. If you enter this tournament and are not eligible, any refund is as the discretion of the Tournament Director. Only USTA members can register online if available.
In the future, you can jump straight to this tournament by entering the tournament identification number: 700128820 from the searchable schedule homepage.
To use TennisLink, cookies must be enabled in the user's browser. For more information,
please go to your browser's help menu.