*ATTENTION! Site location is San Diego Mesa College, 7250 Mesa College Dr. SD CA 92111
Sunday schedule is subject to change due to multiple players playing in more than one division. Please check Saturday night after 9:00 PM for possible changes based on Saturday's match results.
Unless otherwise notified we will be moving players(or teams) to the next qualifying event when there's less than 3 players(or teams) in their signed in division
M4.0 Singles is now closed due to draw size restriction.
* No Late entries
Player Selection Type
* No time requests will be honored
* Players may enter only two events
* Draws size limited to 16
* Entry will close after draw size reach to 16
* Draw with three players or teams will play round robin format
with trophy to winner(s) only
* Format will be best of 3 sets(regular scoring), 3rd set will
be10 point tie-breaker for all matches
* Inclement weather, a modify scoring format may be
* Pro Penn Marathon Extra Duty balls will be
* The SDDTA encourages all players to evaluate their tournament
experience. Visit sandiegotennis.com and click on the Tournament
No Selection Process. All registered players will be selected.
Entry to this tournament is open to all USTA members. Entries must be submitted by Sunday, December 8, 2019 11:59:00 PM Pacific Time. Only USTA members can register online if available.
In the future, you can jump straight to this tournament by entering the tournament identification number: 650064719 from the searchable schedule homepage.
Division and Draw Type Abbreviations
To use TennisLink, cookies must be enabled in the user's browser. For more information,
please go to your browser's help menu.