Match Schedule Info - Future Match Info
Match Schedule Info - Daily Schedule
Check in INFORMATION / Rules / Warmup Courts
All matches will be played on clay courts at BOCA LAGO Clay Courts, 9045 Vista Del Lago, Boca Raton, FL 33428. Some consolation matches might switch to hard courts. Please check in 15 minutes before your first match using MATCHAPP. Go directly to your assigned court. The balls will already be on court.
Warmup courts are available only for 8am matches. THERE WILL BE NO WARMUP COURTS THE REST OF THE DAY.
Please advise the tournament director if you plan to play Consolation at the end of your 1st Match within 15 MINUTES. Please note the scoring format can be changed and some matches might switch court surfaces during the tournament due to inclement weather.
The safety and well-being of players, families and staff is our
top priority, thus we have instituted a number of Safety Protocols that
everyone must follow (details below). There will be no exceptions to the
below rules – thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
DO NOT PLAY:
· If you are exhibiting any symptoms of the COVID-19. According to the CDC,
people with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported—ranging from
mild symptoms to severe illness. These symptoms may appear 2-14 days after
exposure to the virus: fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty
breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore
throat, new loss of taste or smell.
· If you have been in contact with someone with known or suspected COVID-19
in the last 14 days. Everyone must follow a minimum of 6-feet social
distancing (except family members).
· The event has the right to check temperatures of players and/or their
guests. If anyone exceeds the temperature per CDC Guidelines (100.4), they
must leave the facility immediately and may not return for the duration of
PLAYERS & GUESTS BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING:
· You MUST have your mask on when off the court
· Guests need to bring their own chairs.
· Please stay 6’ apart from others AT ALL TIMES
· Players may be accompanied on-site by only ONE GUEST per player – no other
guests allowed on-site.
· Restrooms will be available. Please do not congregate in the restroom.
Showers are closed.
· Everyone should wash their hands throughout the day.
· Come prepared with your own: Hand sanitizer, bananas, beverages, water,
snacks, towels, and ice (ice will not be provided on site) and store inside a
tennis bag when not in use. Water fountains will be turned off.
· A maximum of 6 persons can be near the tournament desk area at a given time
and always keeping the required distance. If you have to approach the
Tournament Desk, you may not enter the area if you see there are more than 6
persons. Please wait until someone leaves.
· Check in 15 minutes before your match using MATCHAPP so the event will run on-time and reduce the
number of persons on-site.
· To save time please follow the cones (6 feet apart) at the tournament desk.
· Can of balls will be placed at the courts before each match.
· Keep your player chair facing forward towards the tennis court. This way,
the players on the adjacent court are facing away from you.
· Before warm up, players will spin their racquets to make choices of
· Maintain safe social distance between players during the racket spin at the
start of a match.
· Players should set up on one side of the court and switch sides on that
side of the court only.
· Use headbands, hats and/or wristbands to avoid touching their faces while
· Maintain physical distancing when changing ends of the court.
· Players should take change over breaks on opposite sides of the court or be
spaced 6 feet away from the net (creating 12 feet between players).
· Players should clearly verbalize the score at the start of each point.
· If there is a dispute, players should look out for an umpire; if anyone
leaves the court, they must wear a mask.
· Please only touch/move your side of the scoreboard. Make sure to
social distance when changing your scores on the scoreboard.
· There is NO coaching allowed if split sets.
COMPLETION OF THE MATCH
· Please do not shake hands or make contact with your opponent at the
completion of the match. Instead , tap racquets. * Winner enters the score in MATCHAPP. Loser
indicates if they are playing consolation within 15 minutes of match completion. *Leave the
court promptly, clean up your trash and take your belongings with you. · *Please leave the facility within 15 minutes
of the completion of your match to help reduce gatherings.
· Tournament Staff will adhere to social distancing guidelines
· In the event of inclement weather (ie rain, lightning) we ask all players
to go to their vehicles and we will provide updates via Tennislink
under the NOTES tab on the Tournament Website.
· Please check the Notes section for regular updated event info.
Also, check for messages in MATCHAPP.
Let's have a
Healthy & Safe Weekend of Tennis !!!
(New COVID-19 Procedures) Virtual Tournament Desk Registration **MANDATORY** For ALL Players by Thursday, September 3 by 9:00pm
In response to the COVID-19, we will be using Match Tennis App’s Virtual Tournament Desk technology to help facilitate CDC best practices.
In order to compete in this event, all competitors MUST click the below link to fill out the check-in form, and sign the waiver for this tournament.
VIRTUAL TOURNAMENT DESK ***MANDATORY FOR ALL PLAYERS***
For the safety of all Tournament players, parents, coaches and staff we will NOT be using a physical tournament desk where social gathering is most common. We instead will be using Match Tennis App’s Virtual Tournament Desk to help facilitate CDC guidelines for social distancing. Please click the “more info” link to learn how we will be using VTD to keep you SAFE during the tournament:
FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES TO ENSURE YOU'LL RECEIVE COURT ASSIGNMENTS VIA TEXT
* When setting up your Match Tennis App account, all family members should sign in with the same username and password.
* Make sure you add three DIFFERENT contact numbers during the Pre Tournament Virtual Check-In THAT WILL BE ON during the tournament. They all should be cell numbers since messages will be in the form of texts. When you are called to court, all your contact phones will receive the message.
* If you need to add or change contact numbers go to “My Account” in Match Tennis App and click “Completed Waivers” to add or change contact numbers.
Men's 55s Singles Category has been removed from the tournament:
Please register for an NTRP Category.
Welcome to the One Tennis Academy at Boca Lago Country Club
One Tennis Academy at Boca Lago Country Club is one of the premier training sites in the country. There are 14 clay, 4 hard courts and 2 soccer fields with an attached pro shop. Home of the One Bistro Cafe, swimming pool, recovery room and a locker room with showers.
UTR (Universal Tennis Rating) INFO
All results will be entered into the UTR (Universal Tennis Rating) database of results.
Prize Money Event For for Men's & Women's OPEN divisions
Prize Money Tournament for Men's & Women's OPEN divisions. Prize Money is 25% of entry fees regardless of draw sizes.
The NTRP categories include singles for men & women. All doubles are canceled due to Covid19.
If you have a schedule conflict please contact me prior to publishing the draws by sending an email to LWTA10S@aol.com
Academies, Groups and Families
If you are playing with a training partner, academy team or group...please advise the Tournament Director in advance so you can be split up in the draw. You can email names to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that you must do this BEFORE the draws are published.
Withdrawals and Refunds
After the deadline any withdrawals will not be refunded. Thank you for your understanding of this policy. If you must withdraw, please do so on the computer by going to "EDIT REGISTRATION" prior to the entry deadline.
Players are selected manually by the tournament director after the close of registration.
Entry to this tournament is open to all USTA members. Entries must be submitted by Wednesday, September 2, 2020 11:59:00 PM Eastern Time. Only USTA members can register online if available.
In the future, you can jump straight to this tournament by entering the tournament identification number: 150051820 from the searchable schedule homepage.
To use TennisLink, cookies must be enabled in the user's browser. For more information,
please go to your browser's help menu.