Player Selection Type
10U BOYS GREEN BALL Players Only: Draw has been updated due to some
prior mistakes. Please check your new times, some might had change,
location remains the same.
We sent an email with the info, for those who didn't received it,
its because their information on tennis link website is not updated
Hello Players and Parents,
The Draws have been posted online and we were able to host everyone
in for Saturday matches at Wilcox High School Tennis Courts, for
those playing Orange ball, here is a list where you can find which
group are you playing in:
CO-ED 10 SINGLES A:
CO-ED 10 SINGLES B
CO-ED 1O SINGLES C
Take a look at your draw carefully ahead of time so you can plan
accordably for this Saturday.
See you all this weekend.
WELCOME TO GRIPSPIN TENNIS ACADEMY TOURNAMENTS
Thank you for you interest in participating in our events, we host
several events throughout the year, please visit our website for
* Orange Ball matches will be schedule for Saturday and Green Ball
12U matches will be schedule for Sunday.
With a limited draw.
Please note that this might change due to court availability.
* Please do not park on the side street beside the courts, it is
not permitted. There is plenty parking on campus or in the
neighborhood streets around the school.
* The match format for green ball will be a 6 game set with no ads
with a 7 point tie break at 6-6 win by 2 and a 4 game set with no
ads with a 5 point tie break at 4-4 win by 2 for Orange Ball
* No coaching/interaction with the player while the match is on,
please stay at least 3 feet away from the court fence to avoid any
* Player, please be ready to play when you check in 15 min prior
your time match. Parents, allow your player to check in by
* There will be water and snacks provided, please bring your own
* If the player needs a line judge, the player must request one at
the tournament desk, no parents are allowed to request.
* Fence recording is not allow, if you would like a recording from
your match, please contact the desk prior the start of the match,
Cell Phone recording outside of the fence is ok with the opponents
* No parents are allowed on court once the tournament has
Players are selected manually by the tournament director after the close of registration.
Entry to this tournament is open to all USTA members. Entries must be submitted by Sunday, March 10, 2019 11:59:00 PM Pacific Time. Only USTA members can register online if available.
In the future, you can jump straight to this tournament by entering the tournament identification number: 500001019 from the searchable schedule homepage.
Division and Draw Type Abbreviations
To use TennisLink, cookies must be enabled in the user's browser. For more information,
please go to your browser's help menu.