This tournament is not sanctioned and will not count for ranking by the governing organization.
Raffle Winners - Round 2
As mentioned, if the winning raffle tickets went unclaimed, we will be redrawing to find some winners! At this point, all 4 items are still up for grabs. Please see below the new winning ticket numbers. Please contact us by 2:30pm today (Sunday) if you have the winning ticket! If left unclaimed, our final draw will occur at 2:30pm - Good luck!
Ticket # - 040499 - Head Radical Backpack
Ticket # - 040562 - Babolat Pure Drive (unstrung)
Ticket # - 040503 - $25 Gift Card to Andy's Frozen Custard
Ticket # - 040513 - Babolat Pure Strike (unstrung)
Sunday Lunch - FREE for ALL Tournament Players
Don't forget that tomorrow's lunch is provided FREE OF CHARGE to all players by Bernard’s Mediterranean Restaurant. Lunch will be available from 11am-1pm on the balcony of the Cascades Tennis Pro Shop.
TennisLink has a new feature called Communication Center. This feature allows Tournament Directors to send tournament messages to players/parents, via email and/or text, who have subscribed to receive the messages. Please follow the steps below to ensure you are receiving the most up-to-date information during the tournament this weekend:
1. Login to TennisLink My Tennis page
2. Under USTA Tournaments, click Subscribe link next to desired tournament
CCC - Cascades Country Club
4511 Briarwood Road, Tyler, TX 75709
TASC - Tyler Athletic and Swim Club
11208 Oak Creek Drive, Tyler, TX 75703
(The club is on the west side of the street. If going north on Old Jacksonville Highway, you take the first left after Bruno's Pizza)
AS - All Saints Episcopal School
2695 SSW Loop 323, Tyler, TX 75701
Tournament Scheduling Information
Thank you for playing this year's Heaton Eye Hope Open! We are excited for a weekend of tennis, food, fellowship, and for GREAT weather (FINALLY)!! Your support of Living Alternatives ministry has helped change/save countless lives and will continue allow this ministry to be a resource for God's work. THANK YOU!
Here a few quick details to be aware of regarding this year's tournament schedule. Hopefully this information will help give you an idea of the weekend's timeline before the final draws are published.
1. Draws will be posted online late Wednesday night and an email will be sent once the draws are available.
2. Only events with draws larger than 12 players/teams will start play Friday evening. If your event does begin Friday, matches will not start before 6:30pm (for example, Men's 8.0 doubles). All junior divisions will start on Saturday, regardless of draw size.
3. In an effort to provide a more player friendly schedule, please note the following schedule plans for this year's tournament:
-Doubles play first
-Singles start late morning/afternoon
-Mixed starts late afternoon/evening
4. Once the draws are posted, you will notice several matches with no match time. Singles and Mixed doubles matches are intentionally left unscheduled after the first rounds on Saturday. The unscheduled matches will be played on Sunday. By doing this, the players that are out of the doubles events can have an earlier scheduled singles or mixed round on Sunday. Match times will be posted after play on Saturday evening. For planning purposes, no singles will begin before 9:30am Sunday (unless a time is already published) and no mixed doubles will start before 11am Sunday.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
6pm - FREE Family Fun Night and Tournament Kickoff Party
6:30pm - Matches begin at Cascades
Players and their families are invited to enjoy complimentary food & fun (and a bounce house too!) Also during the Kickoff Party, players may pick up their goody bags and tournament t-shirts.
Friday evening food provided by:
On The Border
Nothing Bundt Cakes
8am - Matches begin at all sites
11am-1pm - Lunch @ Cascades (Assorted Box Lunches and Lunch Specials). A lunch order form is provided in your player goody bag.
6:30pm - Raffle Drawings (Players have one raffle ticket in their goody bag). Additional tickets can be purchased for $5 each or $20 for 5 tickets. Raffle is open to the public, not just tournament players.
8am - Matches Begin
11am-1pm - Lunch will be provided by Bernard’s Mediterranean Restaurant
No Selection Process. All registered players will be selected.
Entry to this tournament is open to USTA Members, USTA Members who have an expired membership and Non-USTA Members. Entries must be submitted by Thursday, April 19, 2018 11:59:00 PM Central Time.
In the future, you can jump straight to this tournament by entering the tournament identification number: 800062818 from the searchable schedule homepage.
To use TennisLink, cookies must be enabled in the user's browser. For more information,
please go to your browser's help menu.