All SINGLES finalists and champions of the July National Level 2 will automatically qualify
for the same age division of the National Championships. Players must still
register for the National Championships in order to be considered for the event.
To read more about the National Championship selection process please click
Sunday Morning Chapel Service .... 7:00 AM
A 15-20-minute non-denominational chapel service will be held at Rome Tennis Center. @ Berry College
The service will be held at 7:00 a.m.
The courts will be open by 6:30 for warm-up.
The service should end in time to allow you to travel to your 8:00 match at Rome Downtown Tennis Center, if you have a match scheduled there.
Draw Sizes ...Singles draw size will be 64 players; Doubles will be 32 teams
ENTERING MULTIPLE LEVEL 2 Tournament is Allowed. NO NEED TO ASK PERMISSION !!!!
Selections will be made based on the most recent National Selection List of the age division of the event.
NOTE: No players will be selected based on lower age division standing.
Multiple Singles Entries are Allowed.
When entries close, a player may be entered in up to two age divisions of up to four USTA National Level 2 Tournaments .
NOTE: TennisLink will process all older age divisions first, so if you don't want to play in the older division, do not enter it!
If you don't want to play at a particular site, don't enter because if you are selected, you cannot withdraw to play at another more desirable site.
FOR MORE DETAILS, click "more info"
USTA Release Form
At check-in you are required to submit a signed USTA Release form.
Forms will be available on-site at check-in, or you may print a copy of
the USTA National Junior Championship Release by clicking "more info."
If your parents will not accompany you, you need to bring the signed
release with you.
Singles Tournament Format
tournament will be a Full Feed-in through the ROUND OF 16 with a Quarterfinal Consolation Draw.
• ALL SINGLES will play 2 tiebreak sets with a 10-point match tiebreak in lieu of a third set.
• Doubles will play one 8-Game Pro Set with a 7-Point Tiebreak at 7 games all; No-ad scoring.
3-Minute Coaching Break
· In matches playing a match tiebreak in lieu of a third set there will be a 3-minute coaching break between the end of the second set and the match-deciding tiebreak.
· This 3-minute break is treated the same as the 2-minute set break between first and second sets, except that players may receive coaching on the court.
· Players may not leave the court. unless requesting a toilet break. The toilet break will be taken after the 3-minute coaching break. No coaching is allowed during the toilet break for either player.
Rest periods between Matches
between consecutive SINGLES matches… 2 hours, or the length of the
previous match if it exceeds 2 hours (The time it takes to travel to the desk and/or talking to friends and
coaches does not count as part of your match length.)
Rest period between SINGLES followed by a DOUBLES match… Up
to 1 hour.
Rest period between DOUBLES followed by SINGLES or Doubles match… Up
to 30 minutes
Note: Players must contact the referee immediately after their match if the
next scheduled match time must be delayed to allow sufficient rest.
***** Players will be expected to report on time
for their next match if they do not request an extension from the referee at
the conclusion of their first match.
Computerized List Method of seeding will be used.
Withdrawals and Refunds
Withdrawals: A player shall not withdraw from a tournament except for
illness, injury, personal emergency, or previously authorized entry into
Refunds: A player accepted into the main draw of this tournament who subsequently withdraws after the entry deadline for any reason will not receive a refund.
To view the USTA Withdrawal and Refund Policy, click "more info".
AIRPORTS SERVING ROME .... Atlanta and Chattanooga
Chattanooga is closer,
but there is only one turn between Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Airport and Rome
· Distance to Rome Tennis Center
@ Berry College from Atlanta
Airport is 72.8miles.
· Distance from Chattanooga varies 63.5
miles to 69.9 miles, depending on route chosen.
· Travel time is about 20 minutes less from Chattanooga.
has more airline options.
· Directions from Atlanta
Airport, bypassing Atlanta traffic, will be emailed to all
competitors before the tournament.
LA QUINTA INN & SUITES
15 Chateau Drive, Rome, GA, 30161, Phone 706-291-1034, Fax 706-291-1036, email@example.com
· Rates: Standard King or Double Queen Room $99.00 plus tax, suites upgrade upon availability with additional charges.
· Rates listed above are for one or two people only.
· Tennis rate is available only if you book with the hotel directly at 706-291-1034.
· Special rate is offered up to 14 days prior to 1st day of the tournament.
· All rooms have microwave, fridge, and TV
· Complimentary Hot Full Breakfast Buffet
· Amenities offered are pool, fitness center, business center, and guest laundry.
· Cancellation Policy: call 24 hours prior to arrival to cancel without any charge.
· Early check outs: Must check out by 12 pm on the day of desired departure.
· Late check outs times are negotiable at front desk and depends on availability.
40 Grace Dr., Rome, 30161, 706-291-7797, Fax 706-291-6858, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Guest Rooms: Double or King, $89.00 + tax
rooms have 37" flat-screen TV, fridge, and microwave.
• FREE High Speed Wireless Internet, Indoor pool
open year-round, 24-hour on-site Fitness
Center, Complimentary USA
Today, Free Showtime Movie Channel.
• Deluxe Continental Breakfast including
biscuits and gravy, Belgian waffles, variety of grits/oatmeal, fruit, and much,
• Cancellation Policy: Cancel by 4:00 PM the day
before arrival to avoid one night's room charge.
AMERICA'S BEST VALUE INN
Cedartown Hwy SE, Rome, GA 30161,
Phone: (706)235-1717. Fax: (706) 378-0008.
• Hotel is near Georgia
and Darlington School
• 36 Rooms with Micro Fridge, Coffee Pot, Iron
and Board , High Speed Internet
• Continental Breakfast.
• Only 6 miles to Rome
Center, 3 minutes from Darlington School.
• Guest rooms: KING BED $59.95 + tax, Two DOUBLE BEDS $69.95 +
• Rate is available by calling hotel directly at
• Cancellation policy: Cancel by 6:00 pm two
days before arrival to avoid penalty.
BAYMONT INN and SUITES
Shorter Avenue, Rome, GA 30165, (706)
802-1223, Fax (706) 802-0135, Baymont.Rome@gmail.com
• Rooms are completely renovated. All rooms are
• Rooms have refrigerator, microwave, Iron and
ironing board , Hair dryer, Coffee pot, Free Wireless Internet, Free Parking
• Free Continental Breakfast.
• Guest rooms: 2 Queen Beds $98.00 + tax,
• KING Suite
with sleeper sofa $108.00 + tax. (Rates are based 2 adults, children 17 and
under are free.)
• Rate is available by calling hotel directly at
• Cancellation policy: Cancel by 6:00 pm 24
hours prior to arrival to avoid penalty.
COUNTRY INN and SUITES
Hobson Way, Rome,
• Standard King or 2 Queen Beds: $99.00 + tax. Tennis rate not applicable for suites.
• Tennis Rate available only if you book with the
hotel directly at 706-232-3380. Hotel will not match tennis rates for
reservations made through other venues.
• Two week cutoff date for the tournaments:
Rooms must be booked two weeks prior to arrival to be guaranteed the tennis
rate. Rooms booked after cutoff date
will no longer have tennis discount applied.
• THE COUNTRY INN & SUITES is Rome’s finest award
winning hotel, offering amenities comparable to upper scale hotels such as:
expanded breakfast bar, free high speed internet access, out-door pool,
micro-fridge and microwave in all rooms, and much more.
• For some it’s the cozy accommodations,
breakfast and great rates. For others it’s the little things we do with the
personal touches of home.
• Cancellation Policy: Adjustments to arrival
dates must be made 24 hours prior to arrival. Reservations cancelled after 24
hour cutoff are subject to first night’s stay.
• Early Check out: Must check out by 12:00 noon
on the day of check out. Check outs after noon will be charged an additional
COURTYARD BY MARRIOTT
Riverwalk, 320 West 3rd Street, Rome, GA 30165
• King + Sleeper Sofa $162.00 + tax or Double
Queens $172.00 + tax. Parking $5.00 per day.
• A block of rooms is being held until ______. After that
date, call hotel for rates and availability.
• To book at the group rate online, click "more info"
• If you call
706-295-7006 to make reservations, refer to "MTA ___________".
• Located across the street from the Downtown Tennis Center.
• The new state-of-the-art lobby at Courtyard
Rome provides greater flexibility and choices for our guests. At the center of
it all is The Bistro, your destination for a great breakfast, or dinner during
the evening. Take in the relaxing views of the river on our outdoor patio while
sitting by the fire pit.
• Free Hi-speed internet; Fitness Center;
• Starbucks on site.
• Cancellation policy - Cancel 48 hours prior to
6:00 pm day of arrival to avoid 1 night charge.
• Early Check-out penalty is $50.00.
840 Turner McCall Blvd., Rome, 30161, 706-295-0400.
• Guest Rooms: $92.00 + tax.
• Business Center, Free Wireless High Speed
Internet, Gym/Fitness Center, Meeting/banquet Space, Swimming Pool
• Free Daybreak Breakfast
• Free Local Calls and 800 # Access
• All rooms have: Microwave, Refrigerator, Alarm
Clock, Hairdryer, Iron and Ironing Board
• Copy and Fax Service
• Coffee Maker In All Rooms, RV - Bus Parking.
• Cancellation policy: Cancel 24 hours prior to 4 PM the day of arrival to avoid a one-night charge.
390 Dodd Blvd SE, Rome, GA,
• King Room: $59.99, 2 Doubles: $64.99 +
• Free Wireless Internet access
• Complimentary continental breakfast
• Free local calls plus 800 access
• All rooms have microwave, refrigerator, coffee
maker (irons, ironing boards and hair dryer available at front desk)
• Copy and fax service
• All rooms are indoor corridor
• Cancellation policy - Cancel 24 hours prior to
6:00 pm day of arrival to avoid 1 night charge.
reserve online, click "more info".
110 W. Second
• Standard King Room: $ 159.00 (+15% Tax).
• Large room on river with balcony and 2 Queen
beds, or King suite with full kitchen, separate living room with sleeper sofa:
$ 189.00 (+15% Tax)
• To check availability click on "more
• "Hawthorn Suites is located inside a 115
year old renovated warehouse in the heart of downtown Rome, Georgia.
It is within walking distance to most all types of shops and restaurants the
city has to offer. Also for your convenience, Hawthorn Suites is 2-3 blocks
from the Downtown Tennis Center
and only 4.6 miles from Rome Tennis Center
at Berry College. Ace your night's sleep before
the big match with Hawthorn Suites! We serve up free wi-fi, free parking, and a
grand slam breakfast. At the end of a long day hit our beds for the sweet
• 2 night minimum reservation per room.
• Cancellation Policies: ** 48-hour Cancellation
- Guests have until 48 hours before check-in date to cancel without penalty.
Late cancellations and No-Shows will be charged additional fee of one night at
** Early Check-out penalty: Guests who depart
before reserved check-out date will be charged an additional fee of one night
at room rate.
HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS
Hobson Way, Rome,
• Standard King and 2 Queen Bed Guest Rooms:
$124.00 + tax. Tennis rate not
applicable for suites.
• Tennis Rate available only if you book with the hotel
directly at 706-232-0021. Or through link provided under “more info” below.
• Two week cutoff date for the tournaments: Rooms must be
booked two weeks prior to arrival to be guaranteed the tennis rate. Rooms booked after cutoff date will no longer
have tennis discount applied.
• All rooms have microwave, refrigerator, and 42-inch
Flat Panel HD TV.
• Complimentary Hot Full Breakfast Buffet.
Center and Business Center
on site. The location DOES NOT
have a pool
• Cancellation Policy: Guests must cancel 24
hours in advance to not be charged for the first night. This must be done by
6PM the night prior to arrival.
• Early Check out: Must check out by 11:00 on
the day of check out. Checkouts after 11am are subject to another night’s charge.
Boys: Wilson US Open Extra Duty
Girls: Wilson US Open Regular Duty
Entry to this tournament is restricted. To see how entrants will be selected, follow the “Selection Process” link to the left. It is the player’s responsibility to check the selection list(s) after registering online to be sure that a check mark appears beside the player’s name on the list, in order to insure proper registration. Entries must be submitted by Thursday, June 06, 2019 11:59:00 AM Eastern Time. Only USTA members can register online if available.
In the future, you can jump straight to this tournament by entering the tournament identification number: 700002419 from the searchable schedule homepage.
To use TennisLink, cookies must be enabled in the user's browser. For more information,
please go to your browser's help menu.