DRAWS ARE POSTED!
All events (that have four or more entries) will play a 3rd/4th playoff. So if you are in the semifinals, you will play again, win or lose.
We expect traffic to be brutal, especially for those playing Friday evening, so please give yourselves plenty of travel time. As always, please check your draws carefully so as to be in the right place and time.
All matches will be played at the Park Terrace Swim and Racquet Club. See you this weekend!
PARTY TIME - Player/Sponsor Party - Saturday 5 PM!
1) International Mediterranean BBQ - with wine, beer, and soft drinks. Free for players, $60 for guests. All proceeds go to cancer research.
2) Silent Auction. All proceeds divided between local high school tennis and cancer research.
3) Wilson Demo Day.
4) All players receive a tournament gift bag.
Our 2017 Tournament gave over $4,000 to cancer research!
$1000 Total Prize Money Divided Among 5.0 Men's Events
WELCOME TO OUR TOURNAMENT!
1) Format for all matches is 2 sets with a match tiebreak in lieu of the 3rd set.
2) If you enter singles and doubles, both entries must be at the same NTRP level. Players are allowed only one double's event.
3) We will try our best not to, but we reserve the right to limit draws to 4 players/teams per event if the total number of matches is more than we can complete over the weekend.
4) We will try our best not to, but any event may be scheduled to play on Friday.
All NTRP Players Must Have an NTRP Rating
All players participating in a USTA NorCal sanctioned NTRP tournament must have an NTRP rating. If you do not have an NTRP rating, please click "more info" to obtain a self-rating.
Concurrent Tournament Rule
A player shall not be entered at the time entries close in two or more USTA sanctioned tournaments scheduled to take place at the same time, in whole or in part, unless each Tournament Committee involved understands the situation, concurs in writing, and each agrees to accommodate the player’s schedule. The final decision rests with each tournament committee. If one tournament agrees to accept concurrent entries and accommodate the player's schedule but the concurrent tournament does not, the player may not enter both. If entries for the overlapping tournaments close on different dates, approval must be received from all Tournament Committees no later than the entry closing date that occurs last. Players who enter a tournament and play it to completion, may then enter another tournament with overlapping dates without permission. If a player violates this concurrent tournament rule ranking points earned in any concurrent tournament played will not count toward ranking or the Grand Prix Points Race and the concurrent tournaments will not count toward the minimum tournament requirement to qualify for Grand Prix.
Players are selected manually by the tournament director after the close of registration.
Entry to this tournament is open to all USTA members. Entries must be submitted by Sunday, April 8, 2018 11:59:00 PM Pacific Time. Only USTA members can register online if available.
In the future, you can jump straight to this tournament by entering the tournament identification number: 500042419 from the searchable schedule homepage.
To use TennisLink, cookies must be enabled in the user's browser. For more information,
please go to your browser's help menu.