This tournament is not sanctioned and will not count for ranking by the governing organization.
Draws have been posted and match times for Thursday and Friday. We will have Saturday and Sunday match times will be Thursday afternoon and hard copies will be posted at PRC.
Please remember to RSVP for the Outback dinner Friday night.
The C.A.T. this year is going to be bigger and better than ever! Please read the important notes listed below, to ensure you have a wonderful experience!
Dates are 9/14-9/17 and Tournament ID # is 700148617.
1. PLEASE check-in on Thursday if at all possible, (even if you are not playing.) During check-in they will be getting a headcount for the steak dinner Friday night. You will need to R.S.V.P. for yourself, AND if you are bringing any guests. Guests are welcome at a cost of $10 each.
2. There is an open bar for players, during the duration of the tournament. Beer and wine are provided throughout. In addition, bloody mary's and mimosa's will be available Saturday morning. Donations are encouraged!
3. Thursday night food will be provided by French Market West, Bird Dog Grille, and wings provided by Julie Calhoun at State Farm.
4. The players party Friday evening will be steak dinners from Outback, and dessert truffles. Friday evening will also include Bill Karp jazz on the deck, and the LIVE auction. This is an event you don't want to miss.
5. Saturday breakfast will be provided by Julie Calhoun at State Farm and chik-fil-a. There will be a combination of bisquits, assorted fruit, orange juice, apple juice, and pastries.
6. Saturday lunch will be provided by Fatz and Olive Garden.
7. Sunday breakfast will be assorted pastries compliments of Julie Calhoun at State Farm. Chicken Salad Chick will be providing Sunday lunch sandwiches.
8. Players bags will be given out at check-in. Even if you are not sponsoring as an individual or business, you may donate items for the players bags if you wish.
9. WE NEED VOLUNTEERS! Please contact Ann Eubanks Heigle for volunteer opportunities.
10. Play will start with two rounds on Thursday evening, 1 round on Friday evening, and all day Saturday and Sunday.
The CSRA Tennis C.A.T., Inc. raises funds in support of The
Georgia Cancer Center. This funding is generated through various
grass roots initiatives employed to aid the Center's efforts to
advance clinical science through research, the diagnoses of,
treatment and prevention of many types of cancer.
All teams must bring a new can of balls to each match. The winning
team receives the new can. The losing team receives the used match
No Selection Process. All registered players will be selected.
Entry to this tournament is open to USTA Members, USTA Members who have an expired membership and Non-USTA Members. Entries must be submitted by Sunday, September 10, 2017 11:59:00 PM Eastern Time.
In the future, you can jump straight to this tournament by entering the tournament identification number: 700148617 from the searchable schedule homepage.
To use TennisLink, cookies must be enabled in the user's browser. For more information,
please go to your browser's help menu.