WEATHER AND COURT CONDITION UPDATE - 2/11/17 @ 7:10 AM
The weather forecast is sunny and the courts are dry. We are will start the tournament on time and don't expect any delays. See you all soon.
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
ATTENTION ALL PLAYERS
- We will be following the weather reports for our area and keep you up to date on this message board. It looks like the rain will linger until Friday night and we could possibly have a late start on Saturday morning.
- I will post an update on Friday night around 8 pm and another update on Saturday morning by 7:30 am with the court conditions and possible delay information.
About the Tournament
- The format for all singles draws is FRLC (First Round Losers Consolation) and the scoring will be Best 2 out of 3 Sets with a 10 Point Match Tiebreak in lieu of the 3rd set.
- The format for all doubles draws is SE (Single Elimination) and the scoring will be 1 Pro Set to Eight (Win by One with a regular tiebreak at 8-8)
- Chamisal Tennis and Fitness Club is located at 185 Robley Road but entrance of the club and parking lot is on Camino de Chamisal (when driving on Robley you will see a sign on the wall "CHAMISAL", make a left and follow the road until you the see the row of cutting down eucalyptus trees)
- Chamisal has a full restaurant that serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Please refrain from consuming outside food inside the clubhouse or restaurant. You are welcome to bring your own food but must be consumed outside
- We will have a Taco Bar for the players offering chicken, beef, and veggie tacos!! Each player will receive 1 meal ticket for the tournament
- We will post the draws on Wednesday morning
Max and I are looking forward to seeing you all this weekend.
Fee free to reach out to me if you have any questions
ATTENTION ALL PLAYERS
All scheduling requests have to done in writing by emailing the tournament director at email@example.com. All draws with 3 or fewer players will play a round-robin format. For now, the forecast for next weekend is sunshine but make sure to check this page for updates on Friday night.
Players are selected manually by the tournament director after the close of registration.
Entry to this tournament is open to all USTA members. Entries must be submitted by Sunday, February 05, 2017 11:59:00 PM Pacific Time. Only USTA members can register online if available.
In the future, you can jump straight to this tournament by entering the tournament identification number: 500030117 from the searchable schedule homepage.
To use TennisLink, cookies must be enabled in the user's browser. For more information,
please go to your browser's help menu.