DRAWS ARE POSTED - PLEASE READ IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW
1. We are using TWO SITES LISTED BELOW - Kentucky Country Day (KCD) and Tom Sawyer State Park (TS). Please note your time and your site. We cannot help you if you did not read the information and show up at the wrong site. We are NOT playing at Top Gun or Springhurst.
2. TOURNAMENT PHONE NUMBER IS (502) 439-6160. Call this number if you need any tournament information.
3. The weather looks pretty nice for a Spring tennis tournament. WE DO NOT HAVE ANY INDOOR COURTS in case this changes. This will be an outdoor tournament.
4. It may be a little cold for early morning matches so please plan accordingly.
5. There is NO WATER at either site so please bring your own jug, etc.
6. Have fun and have a great tournament !
SITES - LOCATION CHANGE !! OUTDOOR TOURNAMENT
We are changing sites for this tournament ! We are NOT using Top Gun due to a large event in the indoor building.
Kentucky Country Day (KCD on draw) 4100 Springdale Rd. - courts are behind the baseball field
Tom Sawyer State Park (TS on draw) 3000 Freys Hills Rd.
All singles matches are best of three sets with a match tiebreaker for third set. Singles draws are double elimination with feed in thru Quarterfinals and a 3/4 playoff where applicable. Doubles is an 8 game pro set with a tibreaker at 8 all. Doubles is single elimination.
10 & under Green Ball scoring format is two out of three short sets to 4 with a 7 point tiebreaker played a 4 all. Third set is a 7 point tiebreaker. Doubles is a 6 game set with 7 point tiebreaker at 6 all.
No Selection Process. All registered players will be selected.
Entry to this tournament is open to all USTA members. Entries must be submitted by Wednesday, March 01, 2017 11:59:00 PM Eastern Time. Only USTA members can register online if available.
In the future, you can jump straight to this tournament by entering the tournament identification number: 700111917 from the searchable schedule homepage.
To use TennisLink, cookies must be enabled in the user's browser. For more information,
please go to your browser's help menu.