This tournament is not sanctioned and will not count for ranking by the governing organization.
MESSAGE FROM THE LLC
It sure is good to see the sunshine!
Please arrive by 8:30 Saturday for check in
Player meeting at 8:45 on Court 1
Play begins promptly at 9:00
Light refreshments will be provided throughout the tournament, but remember that we're there to play FAST 4
and need to keep play moving. Complimentary bottled water on ice will
be available, but please bring your own ice if you want a cupful.
will not be allowed to congregate in the clubhouse. Please enter
through the downstairs rear entrance (not down the spiral staircase) to
access the restrooms. Social distancing protocols must be followed;
please bring a mask to use as necessary.
Julie Lichty, LLC
FAST FOUR RULES
1. Round One (More than five teams) - Consists of one set - first to four games.
2. Divisions with five or fewer teams progress directly to the Championship round.
3. The Championship Round - Consists of the best of three sets with the 3rd set being a five-point tie-breaker.
4. Sets are first to four games with a five-point tie-break when the score is three all.
1. Games are played with NO-AD scoring.
2. 15, 30, 40, game.
3. When at 40 all - the receiving team determines which side the serve is going to. The winner of that point wins the game.
1. When the set score is tied at three games all the teams will play a FIVE-POINT tie-breaker.
2. Each player will serve two points staying with the serve rotation.
3. The server will start on the DEUCE side.
4. Teams change ends once after the first four points.
5. If tied at 3-3 in the tie-breaker, the teams meet at the net and spin a racket to determine who serves the final point of the set. (It is the same choice as the pre-match racket spin.)
1. If the ball strikes the net cord and lands within the service lines, play continues as it would during a normal rally.
2. The non-receiver is permitted to return the serve if the ball strikes the net cord and falls in.
1. Players must be ready within 60 seconds of the change of ends and 90 seconds between sets.
2. Players cannot sit down at the change of ends but may do so — quickly — between sets.
No Selection Process. All registered players will be selected.
Entry to this tournament is open to USTA Members, USTA Members who have an expired membership and Non-USTA Members. Entries must be submitted by Saturday, November 7, 2020 11:59:00 PM Eastern Time.
In the future, you can jump straight to this tournament by entering the tournament identification number: 700139420 from the searchable schedule homepage.
To use TennisLink, cookies must be enabled in the user's browser. For more information,
please go to your browser's help menu.