Riverside Level 4 Tournament Schedule
Friday - Matches will start 5pm or Later
Saturday - Matches will be played all day possibly into evening
Sunday - The goal will be to finish the tournament by Saturday night. If there is high turnout on the entry list then you may have to finish the tournament on Sunday morning.
For additional questions or requests please contact Jimmy Brannon at 513-252-9057
USTA/Midwest Safety Covid Procedure
The COVID-19 procedures and policies in place by the USTA/Midwest Section for this event are as follows:
* First and foremost, if you are not feeling well, please withdraw from the event. If you are a spectator and not feeling well, please stay home.
*Player +1 for the entire event. Only one person is going to be allowed with each player.
* The water fountains will not be accessible for the duration of the event. Please bring plenty of water for matches.
* Social distancing will be strongly encouraged in addition to wearing a face mask.
* Do not enter the facility until 10-15 minutes before your scheduled match time.
* There will be no handshakes at the conclusion of matches.
* Once match results have been turned in, we request you leave the facility immediately. Only players are to approach the tournament desk. Please keep a safe distance when doing so.
* All tournament staff will be wearing masks.
Players are selected manually by the tournament director after the close of registration.
Entry to this tournament is open to all USTA members. Entries must be submitted by Tuesday, October 20, 2020 11:59:00 PM Eastern Time. Only USTA members can register online if available.
In the future, you can jump straight to this tournament by entering the tournament identification number: 850078020 from the searchable schedule homepage.
To use TennisLink, cookies must be enabled in the user's browser. For more information,
please go to your browser's help menu.