This tournament is not sanctioned and will not count for ranking by the governing organization.
MATCHES ON SCHEDULE!! PLEASE CHECK IN AT YOUR SCHEDULED TIME
Thank you for your patience as we are on court now playing!! Please check in at your regularly scheduled time.
Tennislink was down from 6a-7:45am My apologies for not having a NEW update when I intended. Thank you!!
Saturday 5:30am WEATHER UPDATE!!
We had overnight rain. All rain has stopped. Courts are very wet. Staff will be working hard to dry courts for 8am match start times. We will
Post a NEW update by 7am to inform players if there will be any morning delay? Thank you for your patience and we are looking forward to a great weekend of play!!
Please text Eric 832-428-5048 if any morning questions. After 8am, please call the club at 281-488-7026 for all tournament related questions or needs. Thank you!
MATCH SCORING FORMAT DETAILS
Juniors 12-18: 8 game pro set, no ad scoring. 7 point tiebreak at 8 games all.
Red Ball 8 & Under: Best 2 out of 3 (7) point tiebreakers.
Orange & Green Ball 10's: Best 2 out of 3 (4) Game sets. No ad scoring. 7 point tiebreak in lieu of full third set.
Parent-Child & All Adult Doubles: 8 game pro set, no ad scoring. 7 point tiebreak at 8 games all.
Prize $$$$ UTR Doubles (Draws on UTR platform): 8 game pro set, no ad scoring. 7 point tiebreak at 8 games all.
SILENT & LIVE Auctions- NOW thru Friday Night!! MATCH SCHEDULE POSTED- Contact Info and Scoring Formats!
Draws are now posted. All matches will be played at
Bay Area Racquet Club (BARC) on the draws.
17901 Kings Park Ln
Houston, TX 77058
Please be aware we will have Food Trucks and Kona Ice on Site, Bounce House for kids, Complimentary player snacks and beverages!! Come out and enjoy high quality tennis and fun starting as early as 9/10a.m. AMAZING Pro Shop SIDEWALK SALE!!
This is our annual fundraising Event weekend! Friday Night VIP Dinner Party- Details at www.Bayarearacquetclub.com
Limited tickets are avail! Open Bar, Dinner, DJ, On court exhibitions, Prize $ Doubles, Live & Silent Auctions Friday Night ONLY!!
Call the club and bid today 281-488-7026. Text Eric 832-428-5048 if you need to withdraw or have any questions.
HOST HOTEL- Courtyard by Marriott- AMAZING RATES, BEAUTIFUL PROPERTY!!
Host Hotel: Courtyard by Marriott
Mention BARC Fall Festival and Prize Tournament when making reservations by telephone.
Hotel – 281.333.022
National Reservations – 888.236.2427
Standard Single King Bed - $89.00
Standard Two Queen Beds – $89.00
Some of the wonderful benefits your guests will enjoy while staying with us:
• New Hotel - Opened Summer 2012
• Newest Marriott Property in Clear Lake
• Complimentary Self-Parking
• 24 Hour Business Library
• Boarding Pass Station
• 52” Interactive GoBoard Puts Local Restaurants, Area Maps, News Headlines And Weather At Your Finger Tips
• On-Site Guest Laundry and Dry Cleaning Services Available
• On-Site Bistro Restaurant Serving Breakfast, Dinner and Evening Beer, Wine and Cocktail Services
• 24-hour Market Store - Features a Variety of Sundries
• Starbucks Services through Bistro Restaurant
• Restaurants Within Walking Distance of Hotel
• 124 Spacious Guestrooms and Suites
• 32” Flat Screen Televisions
• Ergonomic Work Desk
• Complimentary Wireless Internet
• In-Room Refrigerator and Coffeemaker
• Complimentary Workout Facility
• Outdoor Pool and Splash Pad
• Soft Seating Outdoor Patio with Water Features
• Nearby Recreational Options for Water Sports
• Adjacent to NASA /Space Center Houston
• Five Miles From Kemah Boardwalk Read less
No Selection Process. All registered players will be selected.
Entry to this tournament is open to USTA Members, USTA Members who have an expired membership and Non-USTA Members. Entries must be submitted by Tuesday, October 16, 2018 11:59:00 PM Central Time.
In the future, you can jump straight to this tournament by entering the tournament identification number: 800064918 from the searchable schedule homepage.
To use TennisLink, cookies must be enabled in the user's browser. For more information,
please go to your browser's help menu.